Options

2 memphis tickets less then face

KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,091
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Got 2 tickets, had another thread but this is for the new improved price

$150 for both Mezz Row F, seats together

I paid $176 only looking for $150

I am going to the show so we can meet up at the venue if you want no need to ship them
**CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    WHY can't i find Eddie's Solo Tour dates on this site anywhere?? i'm assuming thats what these tix are for? as i only know of the Pearl Jam shows in Chicago.....forgive me, haven't been on here in FOREVER....let me know the date of this show and you may just have a buyer!!
    Jenn
    "If you love somebody...tell them. Tell them today, tell them tomorrow, tell them every day in case it's the last time you ever get to speak to them."--EV, Summerfest 6/29/06

"I don't want to tell what the song is about because a lot of these lyrics have been open to interpretation and people have taken them on... they've become part owners..." -EV
  • Options
    if you could email me that would be SWEET.... <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jlfinhiding@hotmail.com">jlfinhiding@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> thanks!!
    "If you love somebody...tell them. Tell them today, tell them tomorrow, tell them every day in case it's the last time you ever get to speak to them."--EV, Summerfest 6/29/06

"I don't want to tell what the song is about because a lot of these lyrics have been open to interpretation and people have taken them on... they've become part owners..." -EV
  • Options
    fuckity fuck fuck! i'm sorry......i just found the schedule and i can't go....good luck tho....damn i got all excited for a minute! lol :oops:

• Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    I would swap my ORCH row EE tix for these
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    I would swap my ORCH row EE tix for these

thanks but not sure what I would do with more tickets to try to sell :lol:

but hey seems like I will still have these on saturday so we can work something out, going to the pre-party?