Options

Student denied diploma for blowing a kiss to his mom

jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
edited June 2009 in A Moving Train
Some people are WAY to up tight ... this is simply ridiculous ...

video report in the post ...

http://www.fox5vegas.com/education/19766393/detail.html

Police taking beachballs away at graduation? They are fucking kids ... let them enjoy the day.
"No arrests were made," Cumberland County Sheriff's Department Deputy Chief Kevin Joyce said.
Well thank fucking god ... what would you charge them with ... assult with a beach toy?

As for the subject of the story, in the video you see what he does. He makes a small bow and blows a kiss to him mom (and friends) ... and the superintendent told him to leave the stage, WITHOUT his diploma. And he STILL doesn't have it.

Don't know why this pissed me off so much ... just seemed so unnecessary.
"You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    "I said, 'What did she ask you?' And, he goes, 'She said, 'There's no fooling around up here,' and he just kind of looked at her because he wasn't fooling around," Mary Denney said. "He didn't consider that fooling around or misbehaving in any sense of the word, and she goes, 'Why do you feel you deserve your diploma?' He goes, 'Because I worked hard and I earned it,' and she goes, 'No, go take your seat.'"

how does a person of this low intelligence become superintendent of a school system....shit really does float to the top :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    sickgirlsickgirl Posts: 139
    That is so not cool...I would be pissed
    Fuck Cancer, fucking jerk
  • Options
    WaveCameCrashinWaveCameCrashin Posts: 2,929
    edited June 2009
    Jesus it's graduation... Let the kids have some fun. It's not like he was being disrespectful to anyone. Sounds like the superintendent hasn't been laid in a while.

Or ever for that matter..
    Post edited by WaveCameCrashin on
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    they turned the music off at my buddy's graduation just for his name because they knew he was gonna wear macho man sunglasses and act his persona

they had a sense of humor about it and let him graduate even though he acted like an idiot

these people suck

this kid didn't do anything close to being an idiot
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Absolutely ridiculous. It wasn't like he mooned anyone. Blowing a kiss to mom? The woman that supported him though his high school days? How terrible.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,802
    JaneNY wrote:
    Absolutely ridiculous. It wasn't like he mooned anyone. Blowing a kiss to mom? The woman that supported him though his high school days? How terrible.

The State gets jealous when you show love for your own biological family. The government has been forcefully trying to adopt us for years.
  • Options
    Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    MEGATRON wrote:
    they turned the music off at my buddy's graduation just for his name because they knew he was gonna wear macho man sunglasses and act his persona

they had a sense of humor about it and let him graduate even though he acted like an idiot

these people suck

this kid didn't do anything close to being an idiot

Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh diggggg itttt!!!!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,436
    Geez, it ain't like he was doing the tongue/v-shaped finger motion towards her!
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    prfctlefts wrote:
    Jesus it's graduation... Let the kids have some fun. It's not like he was being disrespectful to anyone. Sounds like the superintendent has been laid in a while.

Has been laid or hasn't been laid. I was going to something along those lines...she needs to get phucked period.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Fucking ridiculous. About the kiss thing. On the other note, we had the beach ball thing at our graduation. We had this tool for a vice principal who came and popped it. There were dozens of us with 20 pk of beach balls and were blowing them up under our gowns. For every one that was popped by this guy, 2 more went up. Very funny watching him try to keep up.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    edited June 2009
    This is the doucheness that has been infesting our country. This is like a retarded parsite that's turning alleged intelligent people, into major, retarded douchebags.

I still can't believe David Letterman apologized to that hypocrite Palin. I would have told her to fuck off and blow me.

This country has been pussified.
    Post edited by NMyTree on
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    This country has been pussified.
    BIG TIME.
  • Options
    guede13guede13 Posts: 1
    This country hasn't grow up in 300 years. It's like the middle ages. Ignorance will kill this nation.
    there"s time for everything...
  • Options
    guede13 wrote:
    This country hasn't grow up in 300 years. It's like the middle ages. Ignorance will kill this nation.
    Welcome to the board. Popped your cherry on the Crazy Train? Good man!
  • Options
    WaveCameCrashinWaveCameCrashin Posts: 2,929
    NMyTree wrote:
    I still can't believe David Letterman apologized to that hypocrite Palin. I would have told her to fuck off and blow me.

How nice... :roll:
  • Options
    This qualifies as the second dumbest thing I've heard today. Peta and the fly comes in first tho, sorry. :?
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    guede13 wrote:
    We haven't learned to count either. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.