Options

Eddie in Memphis this weekend?!

MB307923MB307923 Posts: 3
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Hey guys,

I'm from Scotland, currently doing some recording over in Memphis, and i saw on a listings website that Eddie is maybe doing two solo shows this weekend at the Orpheum Theatre...

No one i've met over here seems to know anything about it... I was just wondering if any of you guys might, 'cos obviously i'd love to go!

The link is here:

http://mojam.wolfgangsvault.com/concert ... Memphis,TN

Please reply if you have any idea if it's true or not!

Thanks,

Mike x
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,006
    It's true.
  • Options
    Short n sweet!

Thanks for replying.

Right, i need to get on it!
  • Options
    Yes. Ed is playing the Orpheum Saturday night. Check the stickied preparty thread for Memphis pre party info.

I also have a TM ticket in the lower gallery that I'll let you have for less than face. If you are interested PM me with your email address.
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,006
    I'm not sure if he is playing both nights or just the 1. I think the second was based on demand for a second show. If you are able to go I would definitely recommend getting tickets, you won't be disappointed.
  • Options
    Totally man.

I'm all excited now!

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    I received your PM. I am having network issues at my house & can only access the web via my phone. I can receive & read Pm's but can not reply. Silly phone!

The ticket was purchased for a friend & we ended up finding a 10c ticket. I paid basically $90 but would take $75. I'm just trying to recoup my funds. There's merch I've GOTTA have :) We could paypal or wait til the day of the show.....no biggie. My email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:weaver.melissa@gmail.com">weaver.melissa@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Hope you get to go!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,780
    How cool is this? You're from Scotland, and just happen to be in Memphis the same time as Ed.

THE LUCK IS WITH YOU MY FRIEND.

You will enjoy this show, trust me.

I just think this is great!