Options

EVedder show Etiquette-To the girl from South Philly

leenecleenec Posts: 46
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Wow…what a fabulous show Friday night (8/12) at the Tower Theater in Upper Darby. Great music, great stories....not so great fans.

I’m not sure what some Pearl Jam “fans” were expecting from a show featuring Eddie solo but it certainly was not supposed to be a raucous PJ show. I was not fortunate enough to score tickets through the Ten Club- so I got my tickets the old fashioned way and was happy to get any seat in the house...except the one in front of the girl from South Philly, what a horrible “fan”! All I can say is to scream at the top of your Fran Dresher sounding voice at Eddie who was over 55 rows away from you to “Shut the F**K Up and sing!” is ridiculous! I barely got to hear a single song over your constant talking. Yes, I was a little bitter after paying $100 a ticket and $10.25 for a beer but I couldn’t believe that you paid the same if not more than me and talked the whole time about everything from the show the night before to your boyfriend who couldn’t sit with you to the amount of beer you drank prior to sitting in your seat.

Dear PJ fans going to an Eddie show,
PLEASE keep in mind that most people pay a decent amount of money because they want to hear him sing and hear what he has to say. Talking about everything under the sun while others around you are trying to enjoy the show is not acceptable and yelling at Eddie to shut up is simply appalling.
Post edited by Unknown User on