Picture of wallet

Ukuleddie VeggerUkuleddie Vegger Posts: 491
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Could someone please post a picture of the wallet? Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,947
    yes, please do. i need a new wallet. my wallet i bought from the montreal art's centre last december is falling apart! :|
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    edited June 2009
    I dont know iff this is technically even a true " wallet "
    ( * I prefer a trifold )
    its more like an ID holder, but here goes
    the one side had the ev target on it, with the guitar pic holder and pic enclosed.
    the reverse side has the cut for the middle ( money ) and a plastic ID holder. I inserted cards so you could see.

6f0584a9.jpg
    9d8e489d.jpg
    f7b2fab8.jpg
    23563b15.jpg
    c2492799.jpg
    5dbcb465.jpg
    389e9815.jpg
    198d8614.jpg
    Post edited by Bathgate66 on
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    oh baby, oh mama, oh baby! drool.gif

whoa! includes an ed guitar pick, too? :shock:
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    Not all wallets have the EV guitar pick. Philly Night 1 did. Night 2 did not. Night 1, they were not wrapped in plastic. Night 2, they were, and included a "generic" pick - not Ed's pick. I'm not sure if they stuck a dozen or so EV picks in as a special treat or not, but I am sure they don't all include the EV pick... Sorry to deliver the news.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    maverick wrote:
    Not all wallets have the EV guitar pick. Philly Night 1 did. Night 2 did not. Night 1, they were not wrapped in plastic. Night 2, they were, and included a "generic" pick - not Ed's pick. I'm not sure if they stuck a dozen or so EV picks in as a special treat or not, but I am sure they don't all include the EV pick... Sorry to deliver the news.

thats funny,
    my night 2 wallets ( 3 of them ) had no plastic wrapping .

they all had the pics inserted.

felt bad for the older lady behind the table

she was half deaf and had all types of characters drunk and sober alike yelling and screaming at her , she/ they were clealy overwhelmed . They moved at a snails pace ( i used cash as opposed to the credit card / atm thingy ) and still they took long.

and i love my new jacket
    glad to get one

dd27b664.jpg?t=1244933959

7af07685.jpg

09e9bcbb.jpg

f3bbccff.jpg

5fb0888f.jpg

f62cc374.jpg

566d1069.jpg

68578406.jpg

f4504fbb.jpg

f7e49454.jpg

0a9402f0.jpg

b85f4533.jpg

f7e49454.jpg

66cbf2cd.jpg
    Post edited by Bathgate66 on
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    wow... thats alot cooler than i had expected... itd be nice to always have a guitar pick handy
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    That is awesome. Thanks for posting.

Those are $25, correct?

Is it really leather or just plastic?
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    I want it!!

I hope 10c sells em.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    maverick wrote:

thats funny,

she was half deaf and had all types of characters drunk and sober alike yelling and screaming at her , she/ they were clealy overwhelmed . They moved at a snails pace ( i used cash as opposed to the credit card / atm thingy ) and still they took long.

and i love my new jacket
    glad to get one

Good for you x3! I guess my communication skills need some work. A friend of mine purchased a wallet for a friend in Europe. After he walked away from the counter, he noticed it was wrapped in plastic and had a generic pick in it. He tried to exchange it, but the woman behind the counter searched and all she saw were wrapped in plastic with the generic pick. Sounds like you got lucky! Perhaps they sold more than expected and just hadn't replaced the generic pick with the EV pick for the rest in the stack. Whatever the case may be, I was just trying to confirm what someone wrote in a another thread, that all the wallets didn't have the EV pick.
  • Options
    maverick wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    maverick wrote:

thats funny,

and i love my new jacket
    glad to get one

Good for you x3! I guess my communication skills need some work. A friend of mine purchased a wallet for a friend in Europe. After he walked away from the counter, he noticed it was wrapped in plastic and had a generic pick in it. He tried to exchange it, but the woman behind the counter searched and all she saw were wrapped in plastic with the generic pick. Sounds like you got lucky! Perhaps they sold more than expected and just hadn't replaced the generic pick with the EV pick for the rest in the stack. Whatever the case may be, I was just trying to confirm what someone wrote in a another thread, that all the wallets didn't have the EV pick.

wow
    Likely we'll never know what really happened,
    maybe the ED pics didnt make it to philly in time for night 1 ?
    maybe they threw these in because they realized they had sold all the baseball t shirts night 1 ?
    oh well, either way its an odd little collectible for the casual pearl jam / eddie collector. :)
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    I want it!!

I hope 10c sells em.

+1
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

68578406.jpg

I love2.gif it! :)

Thank you LISA!!! treewrite.gif
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

68578406.jpg

my name is andrew- not lisa.

:D
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

68578406.jpg

my names is andrew- not lisa.

:D

d'oh! doh.gif sorry. :oops:

what i meant to say was, my friend Lisa hooked me up with one of these at the philly 1 ed show! :mrgreen:
    it looks beautiful! :)
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    This merchindise is awesome.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 591
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    maverick wrote:

thats funny,

If you have a wallet that you could spare, I'd like to buy it from you to send to my friend in England. I tried to buy him one of those wallets (with the Ed pick). I was given a wallet with the the regular pick so I gave it back to the lady. As it turns out, the Ed pick wasn't entirely necessary and he would have been happy with the wallet and the generic pick. Please let me know if we could possibly work something out. I've been grabbing him the Ed merchandise he has wanted since the last leg and I'd like to keep my perfect score. Blowing the deal on the wallet is a real bummer for me. Thanks.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift