Options

Looking for 2 tix for Baltimore 1

edited June 2009 in The Porch
If anyone has 2 extras or is looking to unload a pair, please PM me.

Thanks.
If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,072
    bump! :)

have you tried the playstion home for the ps3? i can't use it anymore.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

hey man! thanks for the bump.

i have never even tried ps home. i still havent even ever played rock band online with anyone. lol. i sent you a friend request, but never heard back from you. let me know if you ever wanna "jam."
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Thanks.

Two days ago I saw 3rd row (Row CC) on Ticketmaster, but passed since I didn't think I'd be able to unload my DRSCIR balcony-front tickets.... oh, well. :( There were tons of people selling their Baltimore 1 tickets on here just yesterday too! I'm sure you'll find some.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    CJMST3K wrote:
    Thanks.

Two days ago I saw 3rd row (Row CC) on Ticketmaster, but passed since I didn't think I'd be able to unload my DRSCIR balcony-front tickets.... oh, well. :( There were tons of people selling their Baltimore 1 tickets on here just yesterday too! I'm sure you'll find some.

thanks. i saw the drop threads the other day, but had no plans on going tomorrow night. this is very last-minute.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

i have never even tried ps home. i still havent even ever played rock band online with anyone. lol. i sent you a friend request, but never heard back from you. let me know if you ever wanna "jam."

don't think i got it. my user name on ps3 is ... redmosquito.
    where i'm at, i don't have rock band for the ps3, just the xbox 360 version.
    last online game i played on the ps3 was street fighter. it was totally lagging when playing online against other players.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

last online game i played on the ps3 was street fighter. it was totally lagging when playing online against other players.

it just stayed in pending status for a couple of weeks before i deleted the request. i dont have 360 so no jammin for us. i dont even know how online play is on the ps3. the only game i ever played online was star wars battlefield on the ps2.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    [quote="A satellite forever orbiting

it just stayed in pending status for a couple of weeks before i deleted the request. i dont have 360 so no jammin for us. i dont even know how online play is on the ps3. the only game i ever played online was star wars battlefield on the ps2.[/quote]

i had the ps2 since launch with onimisha, and never got online with that system. sould be updates from ps3 if requests were receive, like mail. lately just been using the ps3 for films & high definition download play.

only 2 pearl jam releated bluray's are out there, that i know of. the into the wild film & walk hard. hopefully we can see some pearl jam show's pressed on the blu in the future! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    only 2 pearl jam releated bluray's are out there, that i know of. the into the wild film & walk hard. hopefully we can see some pearl jam show's pressed on the blu in the future! :)

yeah...i have into the wild on blu-ray. i can't wait for the first pearl jam blu-ray release.

and i still need 2 tickets to baltimore 1. :D