Options

Why you should sell me your extra 10c tix for 6/18 N'ville 2

cbh1011cbh1011 Minnesota Posts: 138
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Still holding out for a hero.... a 10c hero that needs to sell that extra ticket to me.

Why you should sell.

1. I'm a long time fan. 160xxx 10c.
2. I'm a cool fan. No shouting out "Play Rocky Top" from me, I promise.
3. I'm buying your beer.
4. I'm better to take than your (pick one):

(spouse) -- she just thinks Eddie's hot... doesn't understand meaning of "All the Way - live in Chicago" -- thinks it's about getting busy on the "L".

(buddy) -- he's just looking for babes and doesn't deserve to be there.

(hubby) -- well, he'd think it was pretty cool you scored seats to Ed, but deep down, he's probably a Poison fan.

(girlfriend) -- she's just after your 'surfer' guitar picks and is frankly hoping to be 'seen', sent back stage -- sans you -- and rushed to the West Coast to fulfill her fate as a tarot reader after making a failed run on a reality show.

5. You really want to make my work trip to N'ville a success and understand it's not my fault I couldn't predict I'd be there when the 10c seats went on sale. You feel bad for me. You complete me, or at least my trip, by letting me buy your ticket to musical bliss. You know that it was simply inconceivable that I'd be in N'ville and NOT attend the EV show, and know that the difference between a 10c seat and a Ticketbastard seat is like... well many things.

I await your PM. Thanks!

Blake (cbh1011... or whatever the new site is giving me now... oh, BH22295. Not sure what the 22295 means. Maybe the number of times I've thought about PJ today?).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,159
    BH22295 wrote:
    2. I'm a cool fan. No shouting out "Play Rocky Top" from me, I promise.

but, that's the only thing i want, so much!!!
    j/k

i hope you score that ticket! :)
  • Options
    cbh1011cbh1011 Minnesota Posts: 138
    Funny, D.
    Didn't we meet in San Fran a couple of years back at the Crohn's fundraiser?