when will "got some" get released??

burghpjfanburghpjfan Posts: 36
edited June 2009 in The Porch
sorry if this was already posted.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    probably when the album comes out, but that's just my guess.
  • Options
    burghpjfanburghpjfan Posts: 36
    i thought they would first release a single then the album. isnt that what they did in the past??
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,349
    burghpjfan wrote:
    i thought they would first release a single then the album. isnt that what they did in the past??

the first single is supposed to drop in July but they never said it was going to be Got Some
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    burghpjfan wrote:

yeah but nothing has been said as to what is the first single, most people think it's going to be a song called "The Fixer" and some people say it's an unnamed song that fans have been calling "Something's Going On"... there are other's who thing that "The Fixer" and "Something's Going On" are the same song...
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    burghpjfan wrote:
    First single will most likely be The Fixer.. aka Something's Going On.

Much catchier song filmed for Target Ad.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    i would say middle of july.

the 14th would be grand! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    There's almost no doubt in my mind that the first single will be this song for the Target ad ... which, according to the Kelly Curtis interview is called the Fixer ... despite the fact that people keep calling it "Something's Going On" ,,,
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    burghpjfan wrote:

yeah but nothing has been said as to what is the first single, most people think it's going to be a song called "The Fixer" and some people say it's an unnamed song that fans have been calling "Something's Going On"... there are other's who thing that "The Fixer" and "Something's Going On" are the same song...

Somethin's Goin On is The Fixer. Kelly Curtis says so.