Options

Manchester 10c tickets.

gazgaz Posts: 233
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Hey, the shitty airline I was using to get to Manchester in August have totally f***ed up our plans by cancelling our flight home on the Tuesday. That was the only day we could come back due to work commitments and childminders etc. Does anybody know if it's posssible that if any other 10c memeber wanted our tickets the 10c could re-imburse us and re-sell them?? I know it's a bit of a long shot but any help or knowledge would be greatly appreciated. :x
23/8/06.
18/6/07.
22/6/10.
23/6/10.
20/6/12
21/6/12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    email 10 club and ask them
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    gaz wrote:
    Hey, the shitty airline I was using to get to Manchester in August have totally f***ed up our plans by cancelling our flight home on the Tuesday. That was the only day we could come back due to work commitments and childminders etc. Does anybody know if it's posssible that if any other 10c memeber wanted our tickets the 10c could re-imburse us and re-sell them?? I know it's a bit of a long shot but any help or knowledge would be greatly appreciated. :x
    you could try to find an alternative flight from Liverpool or even London. there's like 10 million flights a day from teh UK to Ireland, I'm sure you could find a, possibly not as straightforward but still do-able, way.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Pegasus wrote:
    gaz wrote:
    you could try to find an alternative flight from Liverpool or even London. there's like 10 million flights a day from teh UK to Ireland, I'm sure you could find a, possibly not as straightforward but still do-able, way.

+1 There are many many ways of getting home on time...Dont miss out cause of a feckin airline :)
    I need a coffee!