Options

Solo tour seating for fan club members

BettrMan21BettrMan21 Chattanooga,Tn Posts: 278
edited June 2009 in The Porch
I KNOW it's all random, but am curious as to the randomness of it so far. Going to the Ryman shows next week and was wondering if I should have my hopes up or just feel lucky to have been initially chosen and not worry about it.
Thanks in advance,
Chad
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 796
    I'll be at both Ryman shows and have a feeling we are going to be very pleased.. If you notice most tix on broker sites etc are for seats starting midway through the lower level. So i thinkt hey have the first 20 or so rows reserved.. You can also have 5th row in section 3 or so and be front row essentially because there is no one in front of you. Seeing Eddie solo and probably super close AND at the RYMAN excites me more than some of the shows ive seen in the past for the full band. Eddie isnt going to know what hit him when he steps foot on that stage.
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    I'll be at both Ryman shows and have a feeling we are going to be very pleased.. If you notice most tix on broker sites etc are for seats starting midway through the lower level. So i thinkt hey have the first 20 or so rows reserved.. You can also have 5th row in section 3 or so and be front row essentially because there is no one in front of you. Seeing Eddie solo and probably super close AND at the RYMAN excites me more than some of the shows ive seen in the past for the full band. Eddie isnt going to know what hit him when he steps foot on that stage.

Cant wait myself i got night one tickets threw the fan club .. and has never seen EV solo .. just got done watching : Neil.Young.Heart.Of.Gold. wanted to see just what 2362 seats would look like .. Cant Wait !.. Woot
  • Options
    WildEyedMaryWildEyedMary Posts: 127
    I am so pumped for the Ryman!!! I have never been to Nashville. I have 10c tix the first night and tm balcony tix for the second. Neil Young's Heart of Gold shows the Ryman well and there are good shots of the inside during his rehearsal on the second disc.

All of the floor seats look pretty good aside from "limited view."
    If I had known then what I know now...
  • Options
    BettrMan21BettrMan21 Chattanooga,Tn Posts: 278
    Thanks for the Touring Fans link, cool site. And Nashville is the greatest city in the south. I live in Chattanooga which is really cool but there is TOO much to do in Nashville. Broadway is a blast.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,029
    CS16215 wrote:
    I KNOW it's all random, but am curious as to the randomness of it so far. Going to the Ryman shows next week and was wondering if I should have my hopes up or just feel lucky to have been initially chosen and not worry about it.
    Thanks in advance,
    Chad

i wish you luck next week in scoring front row seats chad!
    enjoy the show! :)

D
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I will be pissed if I get bad seats with 10c tickets tomorrow night!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,029
    Zoso wrote:
    I will be pissed if I get bad seats with 10c tickets tomorrow night!

where about's is your 10club number? i wouldn't worry about it. you'll have good seats! :)

f8018d7a-e60f-102b-858f-00144f78c75c.jpg
  • Options
    Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 796
    CrazyMary6 wrote:
    I am so pumped for the Ryman!!! I have never been to Nashville. I have 10c tix the first night and tm balcony tix for the second. Neil Young's Heart of Gold shows the Ryman well and there are good shots of the inside during his rehearsal on the second disc.

All of the floor seats look pretty good aside from "limited view."

yeah and it is sooo much smaller once you get in there. I always forget how close the balcony is to the stage. Ed will be pulling out some crazy covers.. Elvis.. Cash...NY??
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14