Options

2008 Tour Hoodie

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    thunderDAN wrote:
    How much was that baby blue shirt? and it's a men's right?

$30 and no its not a men's t-shirt its girls' T thought there was a lot of guys that bought it, they are women's sizes though
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    $30 and no its not a men's t-shirt its girls' T thought there was a lot of guys that bought it, they are women's sizes though

crap...I already wear women's underwear I think wearing a women's shirt would be taking it a little far..
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    thunderDAN wrote:
    crap...I already wear women's underwear I think wearing a women's shirt would be taking it a little far..

Fucking hilarious!
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    thunderDAN wrote:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    just out of curiosity I'm a men's Medium/Large (depends on the shirt) what would that be in women's sizes? Like a XL or something?
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Anyone happen to know if the lady's blue came in XXL? My ladies need to fit in the shirt, and I'm not about suffocating them!

Also, was it just those two shirts (the light blue, the arrow one) and then the DC poster-inspired one? 3 Ts and a hoodie?

One final question: What is the quality of the tote? It looks like that gauzy material that some of the lesser-quality shopping bags come in. But I'd be thrilled if it's cotton/canvas.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    I'm man enough to wear that shirt :)

"are you woman enough to be my man" :D

I couldn't resist the quote!

Urs, great photos!!! Can't wait to spend my $$
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    givn2fly26givn2fly26 Posts: 395
    Anyone willing to purchase a hoodie for an overseas fan...?
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    FYI: women's black reaper tee is a GREAT fit, nice and long and fit true to size...
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,435
    Are all the shirts $30?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    StoneyChixStoneyChix Posts: 125
    OMG!!! I soooo want one of those tote bags!!!! NOW!!!! I'm in Oz & really need to see PJ live again (last saw em in 06')

All the Merch looks cool...LOVE the hoodie too..My one from the 06' tour has been worn so much..it's starting to show wear & tear..would KILL for a hoodie too!!!
  • Options
    svenstephysvenstephy Posts: 182
    do they take cc at the merch tables or just cash?
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    svenstephy wrote:

Seems strange, but they only take Sacagawea dollars.
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    Anyone? :)
    13PJ13 wrote:
    Anyone happen to know if the lady's blue came in XXL? My ladies need to fit in the shirt, and I'm not about suffocating them!

Also, was it just those two shirts (the light blue, the arrow one) and then the DC poster-inspired one? 3 Ts and a hoodie?

One final question: What is the quality of the tote? It looks like that gauzy material that some of the lesser-quality shopping bags come in. But I'd be thrilled if it's cotton/canvas.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    svenstephy wrote:

I second that question!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options

Urs you ROCK!!!! Great pics!! I wish that Hoodie was zip up and not pullover, but I'll check it out anyways.
    I was hoping for a new baby doll style shirt. I hate those "ladies T's" that are cut like a mens T. (how they are cut I mean) Its a cool shit, but not something I'd wear often.

I NEED to get a tote bag tho. Those are SWEET!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,435
    Urs you ROCK!!!! Great pics!! I wish that Hoodie was zip up and not pullover, but I'll check it out anyways.
    I was hoping for a new baby doll style shirt. I hate those "ladies T's" that are cut like a mens T. (how they are cut I mean) Its a cool shit, but not something I'd wear often.

I NEED to get a tote bag tho. Those are SWEET!

It looks like a zip up to me. What are the prices? I may only be able to afford the tote bag. I hope they don't run out.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Does the reaper (like the Washington poster from 06) design shirt come in womens' sizes too, do you know?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    what about the hat? still wondering if it's fitted or not or if there's something on the back
  • Options
    Any luck on that hoodie yet?
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    What is the sizing like on the hoodie? Like the moonlight graham one, or more like the crashiuos ones?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    mattcozeamattcozea Posts: 377
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    That hoodie is way too plain for me.
    Yeah, it has nothing on the '06 tour hoodies, but this is one I wouldn't be worried about actually wearing, heh.
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    10-8-00 Alpine Valley
    10-9-00 All State Arena, Chicago
    4-23-03 Assembly Hall, Champaign
    5-16-06 United Center, Chicago
    6-30-06 Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee
    8-05-07 Grant Park, Chicago
    8-21-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
    8-22-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
  • Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    13PJ13 wrote:

I'm not sure @ the sizes on the light blue shirt, but I also thought it was a woman's T...

Just the 3 T's and the hoodies...

The tote bags are that gauzy material, but still a steal at $5! Almost every woman walking around the shows in FL had one, so I bought one for the wife.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    hat is not fitted....its weaksauce
  • Options
    CServant wrote:
    I'm not sure @ the sizes on the light blue shirt, but I also thought it was a woman's T...

Just the 3 T's and the hoodies...

The tote bags are that gauzy material, but still a steal at $5! Almost every woman walking around the shows in FL had one, so I bought one for the wife.
    Thank you for answering :)

Still looking to see if anyone can tell me if the ladies blue T comes in XXL. But I suppose I'll just budget for it and hope for the best this coming THURSDAY!!! (It's almost here!!!)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Can anyone pick up an extra for me? Large preferred, will pay for item + shipping & handling...