Options

Big time in the Little Apple

purple_chick79purple_chick79 Posts: 570
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Thanks 10C for some pretty killer seats! The show last night was absolutly amazing and I'm glad that I bought tickets even though I couldn't really afford them at the time. The show last night was a much needed break from real life and the hard times that I've had the past few months.

So, I did see the I've got a feeling guy thread.....but let's talk about the GOOD points/highlights of the show.

This was my first solo show and my boyfriends also. I'd never seen Arc before, I got goodbumps as Ed did also!
Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Last night was my first solo show as well and I had a blast. My mind was just blown when we were allowed to gather at the stage during the final encore...Thanks Eddie! Thanks Albany Palace Theater! The last time I did that I was almost crushed in '94 in Springfield, this time was just amazing.

Loved "Society" with Liam, "Porch", the new song (?) "Trouble". Eddie is even more talented than I knew and the vibe was perfect...great crowd, beautiful venue.

MUCH needed break from planning my wedding (next Friday :roll: ) and the end of a hectic school year.

Wonder if Eddie recieved the wedding invitation I was able to lob onstage.... :)
    Springfield, MA 1994
    Hartford, CT 1998
    Hartford, CT 2006
    Hartford, CT 2008
    Albany, NY 2009
    Hartford, CT 2010
    Hartford, CT 2011
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Sounds awesome and I'm a bit jealous, but what does NYC have to do with it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Apple

;)
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,014
    DewieCox wrote:

;)
    I'm pretty sure Ed said this same quote last night- if I remember correctly from the relayer, RageJoe
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:

;)[/quote)

Hahahaha....Ed says last night we were in the "little big apple" reference to Albany as the capital but NYC is where the action is :)

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    The show was great and I thought every song was awesome. I was lucky enough to get up next to the speakers on the left of the stage after arc and even got a hand shake from ed. It was such a great night, can't wait to see him again.
    2008 - 6/28, 6/30
    2009 - 8/21,10/30, 10/31
    2010 - 5/15, 5/17, 5/20, 5/21
    2011 - 9/3/11, 9/4, 9/11, 9/12, 9/14
    2012 - 9/2
    2013 - 7/19, 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/25
    2014 - 6/16. 6/17, 6/20, 10/1

EV solo 8.1.08, 6.8.09, 6.15.11, 6.16.11
  • Options
    The show was great and I thought every song was awesome. I was lucky enough to get up next to the speakers on the left of the stage after arc and even got a hand shake from ed. It was such a great night, can't wait to see him again.

Nice! The camera policy there sucks and I am to much of a chicken shit to risk them takin my shit so how mad was I at the end wheb he stood there for pics! So if anyone has some, let me know! I didn't even bother to go up front cuz I had no phone.

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    blindmuleblindmule Albany, NY Posts: 138

Nice! The camera policy there sucks and I am to much of a chicken shit to risk them takin my shit so how mad was I at the end wheb he stood there for pics! So if anyone has some, let me know! I didn't even bother to go up front cuz I had no phone.

The camera policy was per Eddie's folks / the promoter from my understanding.
    According to the Palace Theatre's website, they allow cameras to shows unless the artist wants otherwise.
    Every other time I have been there I was allowed to take photos and openly bring my camera in.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,270
    Thanks 10C for some pretty killer seats! The show last night was absolutly amazing and I'm glad that I bought tickets even though I couldn't really afford them at the time. The show last night was a much needed break from real life and the hard times that I've had the past few months.

So, I did see the I've got a feeling guy thread.....but let's talk about the GOOD points/highlights of the show.

This was my first solo show and my boyfriends also. I'd never seen Arc before, I got goodbumps as Ed did also!
    so good for u..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SA93013 wrote:

The camera policy was per Eddie's folks / the promoter from my understanding.
    According to the Palace Theatre's website, they allow cameras to shows unless the artist wants otherwise.
    Every other time I have been there I was allowed to take photos and openly bring my camera in.

Well, that sucked, but I can guess he didn't wanna play a show with flashes going off for 2 hours.

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    Last night was my first solo show as well and I had a blast. My mind was just blown when we were allowed to gather at the stage during the final encore...Thanks Eddie! Thanks Albany Palace Theater! The last time I did that I was almost crushed in '94 in Springfield, this time was just amazing.

Loved "Society" with Liam, "Porch", the new song (?) "Trouble". Eddie is even more talented than I knew and the vibe was perfect...great crowd, beautiful venue.

MUCH needed break from planning my wedding (next Friday :roll: ) and the end of a hectic school year.

Wonder if Eddie recieved the wedding invitation I was able to lob onstage.... :)

Last May we sent tenclub a wedding invite for the entire band, but sadly we never recevied a response :-( I understand they were busy...was hoping for a paper gift on our 1 year (5.31.09) like free tickets to a show or something, hahahaha! Wishful thinking I guess
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"