Options

To the guy who kept screaming "I Got a Feeling"...

parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 731
edited June 2009 in The Porch
So normally I'm not one to fall in for the bitching and complaing threads but...I need to vent for a sec.

I just want to let the jackass in Orch Left at the Albany show last night who decided to get piss drunk and scream "I Got a Feeling" and "Dirty Frank" ALLLLLLLL night long know that, you sir, are an utter fucking imbecile. First of all, shut the fuck up. Nobody paid $80+ beans to listen to your stupid ass all night. You'd think after Eddie chastised you publicly for being shitfaced you'd shut up, but no....

Secondly, there was absolutely noooooooooooooooooooo chance Eddie was gonna play either one of those songs, so again, shut your fuckin' pie-hole.

Thirdly, I know for a fact that a couple tapers were sitting 1-2 rows in front of you, one of the best taping spots in the venue by the way, but I'm sure you utterly ruined any chance of their being a quality recording of last night. So again, thanks dickface.

Anyway, sorry for the rant but I had to get it off my chest. I really had to focus on how rockin' Ed was last night to restrain myself from barking at this nimrod and smashing him in his grill. Great pair of shows nonetheless!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    Ugh, I feel your pain. I wasn't there, but I've been near "that guy" many times at shows. Ugh.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    Damm that sucks for evrybody else enjoying a great show ,but really when is somebody gonna just get up and punch out one of these idiots :D i mean really he must of been a drunken DMB fanboy :lol::lol: ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    The sad part was, the dude was wearing PJ gear from head to toe, so he probably thinks he's the world's biggest fan when in reality he was just a drunken douche-bag. My hope is that he gets on the board here and realizes what an asshole he was so that maybe in the future he won't get THAT drunk. I know, fat chance...

On a positive note, there did seem to be less drunken morons than there were on the last solo outing.
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    I was at night 1 in Albany and some idiot in the right orchestra kept yelling "Play Release" and then when Ed sang "Arc" another jerk...not sure if he was in the balcony or orchestra kept yelling...everyone was saying "shhhhhhhhhhhh".

Why do these people go to shows and try to ruin it for everyone else? :twisted:
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    I hope this fucker has a biblical hangover this morning.
  • Options
    JM55546JM55546 Posts: 129
    At least there's a chance he could play release. Girl behind me somewhere was yelling Red Mosquito all night. She wasn't annoying though, I really can't see Ed breaking out Red Mosquito solo though.
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    ha ha...i just wish i could complain...but i'm at home missing alla these ev shows instead

damn fool fans. lucky them.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    That sucks. Ed's story in DC last year about what songs he was playing was pretty good, how he was staying away from songs other guys in the band wrote. I'm sure every show will have some of these guys. It does suck when people yell out during ARC though.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    So normally I'm not one to fall in for the bitching and complaing threads but...I need to vent for a sec.

I just want to let the jackass in Orch Left at the Albany show last night who decided to get piss drunk and scream "I Got a Feeling" and "Dirty Frank" ALLLLLLLL night long know that, you sir, are an utter fucking imbecile. First of all, shut the fuck up. Nobody paid $80+ beans to listen to your stupid ass all night. You'd think after Eddie chastised you publicly for being shitfaced you'd shut up, but no....

Secondly, there was absolutely noooooooooooooooooooo chance Eddie was gonna play either one of those songs, so again, shut your fuckin' pie-hole.

Thirdly, I know for a fact that a couple tapers were sitting 1-2 rows in front of you, one of the best taping spots in the venue by the way, but I'm sure you utterly ruined any chance of their being a quality recording of last night. So again, thanks dickface.

Anyway, sorry for the rant but I had to get it off my chest. I really had to focus on how rockin' Ed was last night to restrain myself from barking at this nimrod and smashing him in his grill. Great pair of shows nonetheless!!!

love the internet muscles!!

you had to focus on ed or you were afraid of confronting someone?

anyway

personally i thought ed encouraged this guy ... i thought it was kind of funny when Ed said "I've got a feeling you've been at Jillians since 1 o'clock"

nice to see Ed acknowledge the Wishlist Pre Party spot
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    I really cant understand why people do this. it makes zero sense to me
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772

That was me because taping is not ok at Ed's shows. :P

Too much name-calling in this thread...bye bye.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    ZidaneZidane Ottawa Posts: 362
    I remember someone during the show in Montreal screaming at Eddie to play "Spin the Black Circle"! It was funny the first time but when you hear the same F... thing over and over again you just want to punch the shit out of that douche!!! So yes, I do feel your pain.

And of course Eddie will try to laugh about it. What else could he do? The guy paid his (expensive) ticket. But again, the problem is that some people in the crowd think that they can do whatever they feel like because they paid for that damn ticket! It just never ends... :(

Wish it was Ian Mackaye sometimes... "You're out of here and you'll get your money back at the door. Thank you".
    You're not what you own - Ian MacKaye, Fugazi

98 - Montreal
    00 - Montreal
    03 - Toronto, Montreal
    04 - Boston (Show #1)
    05 - Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    06 - Toronto (Show #1)
    09 - Toronto, Philly (Show #3-4)
    10 - Cleveland
    11 - Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa
    13 - London (ON), Philly (x2)
    16 - QC - Ottawa

• Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Lambchops wrote:
    i thought it was kind of funny when Ed said "I've got a feeling you've been at Jillians since 1 o'clock"

nice to see Ed acknowledge the Wishlist Pre Party spot

Awesome...ha.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
This discussion has been closed.