Options

6-30-08 Bettterman

Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Greatest Betterman introduction ever

I've been to my share of shows but Mansfield crowd at this show was amazing

Great shit indeed
I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    I think you mean 6-28?
  • Options
    I think you mean 6-28?

Well.. I have seen a couple of betterman's but the one I'd prefer was night 2
  • Options
    hiding103006hiding103006 Posts: 452
    i gotta agree with BlackCorduroy... night 1 was the best better man i've seen or heard... boot or in the sea of faces...
    Camden 7-5-2003, Camden 7-6-2003, Hershey 7-12-2003, Camden 5-27-2006, Camden 5-28-2006, Lollapalooza 8-5-2007, Camden 6-19-2008, Camden 6-20-2008, New York 6-24-2008, New York 6-25-2008, Mansfield 6-28-2008, Mansfield 6-30-2008
  • Options
    Slip Kid wrote:
    Well.. I have seen a couple of betterman's but the one I'd prefer was night 2
    Ohh ok. I wasn't saying that cause I disagree, I actually thought you meant the first one since everyone has been talking about it and the 2 minutes of cheering. It was so crazy.
  • Options
    Ohh ok. I wasn't saying that cause I disagree, I actually thought you meant the first one since everyone has been talking about it and the 2 minutes of cheering. It was so crazy.

Hey it's all good. If one was there it's gonna be the best for them

either way the crowd taking over the song is gonna fucking rock

each has their own opinion and that's cool

i just find that night 2 was great
  • Options
    brucebruce Posts: 384
    damnit, I'm all excited now.. but i don't know if i want to buy the whole boot for that song... i mean i just bought three other boots... so i might as well, right?
    Writing checks that others pay.....

• Options
    The tag on night 2 was really cool, especially the "I neeeeed ya" part. I kinda wanted Ed to let the audience go again like he did the first night, but it was still great. I enjoyed Betterman in general a lot more this tour, I'm not sure what it was.
  • Options
    whichwaysignwhichwaysign Posts: 229
    the song owned the tour
    'I'm like an opening band for the sun'
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I liked the first night. It kinda felt like we were trying to kill off the song all together :) And then Ed paid us back with the lovely tag.
  • Options
    firecrotch23firecrotch23 Posts: 586
    i was at night one, but they both dont compare to wachovia 05, that was the best version ive heard
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • Options
    bigginsbiggins Posts: 29
    mansfield II betterman was AMAZING!! when he gets to "dont let me down" he just explodes!! and the place erupts into a frenzy!! it was awesome!! best betterman i ever heard!!