Options

2 good tics Bal. - Below face value! 6-14

nosuitsnosuits Posts: 10
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Below face value !
I have 2 for Baltimore on the 14th I need to sell. Im a ten club member i got them by calling the Lyric house.

Grand Tier
Row C seat 26 and row D seat 32 (At least you're In the same tier. Very close to each other she said)

I was afraid to post them here (I would die if I lost my club privileges) I got them for my brothers birthday but now he can't go and I can't find anyone willing to take the ride from Jersey. I'm truly disappointed. anyway I'll take below face to recoup something. I paid $187 with all charges. Tickets are $156. I'll take below that for a club member, make a reasonable offer and you got em.

THe only thing is they are a row behind each other. Hey After missing the auction we were stoked to just be there. look up the seats they're very good. My brother and I figured we would see if people wouldn't mind shuffleing a few seats over for us, they're that close... Pearl jam fans always work together. The main thing is we were in and had great seats.

Link to Opera House. Click on the seat chart section and you’ll see pop ups of our view.
I think these are great. If anyone has suggestions of where else I can post please let me know. I would hate to see them go to waste. ps - I tried to convince my wife to let me take the drive alone, HA nice try, she's to worried http://www.lyricoperahouse.com/Seating-Chart.asp