Options

Looking for 10C "2000 tour poster"

TT8270TT8270 Posts: 429
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Like subject says I'm looking for Pearl Jam "2000 tour poster" which was sold through 10C in the beginning of the century. I'm willing to buy or trade it if someone has (an extra) copy. It has Ed and Jeff jumping in front of Matt's drum kit and Mike holding his guitar up above his head. You can see a glimpse of it in my avatar.

IMHO this must be the greatest live shot ever taken. I've mailed 10C asking for a copy with no luck. I'm actually willing to hang this on my wall so high quality scan is as good for me as the original.

Hope someone can help me out. :roll:
134xxx
Soundgarden - 1996-10-15
Pearl Jam - 2000-06-30
Fugazi - 2000-10-10
The Mars Volta - 2003-03-24
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,014
    I THINK I bought mine off of a guy selling them outside of the Tampa show for like $5. I always thought that it was a bootleg poster
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    there may be a slightly beat up one in my parents house. if i can find it, its yours
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    nocode76nocode76 Posts: 88
    I've got one with a few pinholes on the corners. Pay for shipping and it's yours.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    Send me a PM if someone have an extra one! I've been looking for this poster for a long time!

BTW sorry for "using" your thread :oops:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    :ugeek: Bump
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    I too have it, with pin holes in the corners...was shot at Camden, 2000...I can't remember who shot it...but wicked live shot...a certain Mr. Clinch, maybe? Or Mercer...but I'm leaning toward D.Clinch...
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    :ugeek:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    posters with thumb tack holes are cool...i don't care what anyone says
  • Options
    emptyglass wrote:

Yeah, like a well played LPs adds carater ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    That's a great shot. I had it above the door in my dorm room in college. It should still be in my house somewhere...but thats what I thought about my Benaroya CD which I can't seem to find.
  • Options
    :ugeek:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,032
    emptyglass wrote:

sure is! i got a sweet vintage '98 pearl jam poster where back in college, i used to cut the corners of the poster, nailed it to the wall, making a killer design in my bedroom! ah the years! lol
  • Options
    I have one framed sitting in a closet because I am out of room on my walls. I was going to sell it on craigs list because I had it custom framed and it cost me about $60.00. I f anyone has anything (posters) to trade I could easily part with it.
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    DeadmanDeadman Posts: 785
    I have a poster from the Vitalogy era that I've never seen before that I would give quite a bit for in great condition. Mine has several creases in it :( but it only has Ed, Jeff and Jack in it and is a live shot. Simply says Pearl Jam in the upper left hand corner written in gold in the old pj vitalogy era font. Oh how treasures get damaged over the years...
  • Options
    wow, i just posted something on here offering to sell mine, this poster is awesome and i was at the show where it was taken (camden) but im getting married and moving into a small condo with limited wall space.

10c sold it for 8 bucks but i paid about 60 to have it framed, the frame is really nice looking. i'll do best offer. email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bradhosbach@hotmail.com">bradhosbach@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> and i show you pictures of it.
    primitiveshirts.com