Extra 10C ticket for solo Eddie, Baltimore 1-

mangia1976mangia1976 Posts: 58
edited June 2009 in The Porch
After being lucky enough to win the fan club presale, and grabbing a pair of tix to see Eddie at the Baltimore lyric house, at the last minute (well, today) my really good girl friend and HUGE PJ fan had to back out and is not able to go.,.

That leaves me with one extra ticket, in the fan club seating area..(Low 10C #, I'd be surprise if further than 5 rows from stage) and it also leaves me going solo..None of my friends like Eddie enough to pay the face value ($85) to see him by himself(they obviously have poor taste in music .

So I've come to the PJ boards, the haven for all that is Eddie and the boys to seek out someone that will appreciate the show almost (or more possbily?) then I will. Of course I'll be staying in the 10Club's good graces and will part with the ticket at face value.

I had planned on making a day of it, to include the Italian festival in Little Italy, Baltimore. Then wander over to the Opera house, full from fried dough, buzzed from good italian wine, and totally content from multiple games of bocce ball..

If this sounds like a great time, which it most certainly will be, send a message and tell me a little about yourself. Age, favorite PJ song, etc. I think this is a great oppurtunity to meet someone new and that is as psyched about PJ as I am..

If the festival doesn't interest you, that's fine too.. we could just meet at the show. Although I"m not looking for a date, cool females near my age (32) willing to meet someone new and spend a great day together will get preference..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    mangia1976 wrote:

That leaves me with one extra ticket, in the fan club seating area..(Low 10C #, I'd be surprise if further than 5 rows from stage)
    the seating for the Ed shows are all lottery- and with TM seats showing up in the 1st few rows, there's no telling where 10Clubbers will sit
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • mangia1976mangia1976 Posts: 58
    LukinFan wrote:
    mangia1976 wrote:

That leaves me with one extra ticket, in the fan club seating area..(Low 10C #, I'd be surprise if further than 5 rows from stage)
    the seating for the Ed shows are all lottery- and with TM seats showing up in the 1st few rows, there's no telling where 10Clubbers will sit

Really?? I didn't know..I guess I've been spoiled after all these years..my seats get closer every show..