Albany - - RESPECT to EdVed !!

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Let's show Ed the respect he deserves and act like grown ups for the next 2 days. Please let's keep the yelling and interruptions to a minimum.

YOU CAN DO IT!
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ofthegirl75ofthegirl75 Posts: 315
    I started a similar thread.
    I hope we can all enjoy the show without acting like assholes.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    these threads popped up during the last tour too- and as I said then, I really don't think that the problem is with people that post here on the Pit, it's other non-fan club members actin' the foo' :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • triphobztriphobz Posts: 152
    Oh lord yes please... I was so pissed to pay all that money for the Montreal show to listen to some stupid hick yell "EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE I LOVE YOU EDDIE" Really you love Eddie dip shit? we all do that's why we are here, to listen to him not you!.. good gravy alice I get pissed every time I think about it :evil:

I hope for Eddie and everyone else going to enjoy the show that the others don't act like they are at a Blink 182 concert..
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,157
    I'd like to share a quick story, that I believe falls in line with the nature of this thread. Last summer in Milwaukee, a bunch of audience members were repeatedly shouting out song requests. Ed paused, looked out at the crowd, and said "This one was a request from a few nights ago... and there's a lesson to be learned in that."
  • triphobztriphobz Posts: 152
    3days wrote:
    I'd like to share a quick story, that I believe falls in line with the nature of this thread. Last summer in Milwaukee, a bunch of audience members were repeatedly shouting out song requests. Ed paused, looked out at the crowd, and said "This one was a request from a few nights ago... and there's a lesson to be learned in that."

That's Awesome...
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    I know it isn't us, but maybe we can at least set a good example.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~