Options

Boston 5/25 2006 Poster

It_Wasnt_My_SurfaceIt_Wasnt_My_Surface Posts: 851
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Hey Guys,
It's my friends birthday on the 16th and I wanted to get him something special for his 21st. I thought and thought and came up with a great idea. His first Pearl Jam concert was on the 25th of May 2006 in Boston. He never grabbed the poster and I wanted to find it for him. If anyone knows where I can find him one please let me know. I checked on Ebay but there was no such item on there.

P.S. If you are going to Night 2 Please do not tell him! He will be coming with me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    several options ...

one, check Expressobeans ... these folks are willing to sell it ...

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/det ... 093/trades

Also, for a special treat, on this forum, someone is selling it with the setlists framed ... check it out ... (look at his pics on photobucket)

http://www.blackredyellow.com/bryforums ... try3681701
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 443
    Well, I don't have this poster but in this thread he has the 2006 poster that I thing you are looking for it is actually framed and has the set list. Not sure if he would be willing to part with just the single poster or if he is looking to sale it as a bundle. And here is the image of it.

Hopefully you are able to find that as a gift, that is a great idea. That is what I did for Christmas this year, was running out of room on my walls so I gave some posters away to my family members. The '98 Vegas, '98 and '00 Sacramento, they were super excited. It really is a great idea.

Edit * well Jimed beat me to it, a little long winded I was.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    potnik wrote:
    Well, I don't have this poster but in this thread he has the 2006 poster that I thing you are looking for it is actually framed and has the set list. Not sure if he would be willing to part with just the single poster or if he is looking to sale it as a bundle. And here is the image of it.

Hopefully you are able to find that as a gift, that is a great idea. That is what I did for Christmas this year, was running out of room on my walls so I gave some posters away to my family members. The '98 Vegas, '98 and '00 Sacramento, they were super excited. It really is a great idea.

Edit * well Jimed beat me to it, a little long winded I was.

I was posting the exbeans link then saw JimEd had that too...... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    yes, I rock ... I know I know ....

now, if I could only get the poster in Wilds avatar ... then, I'd be a happy camper.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    edited June 2009
    jimed14 wrote:

now, if I could only get the poster in Wilds avatar ... then, I'd be a happy camper.

I got that thing for around $160.00 shipped.

It has four pin holes and was once folded like a Bennigan's Menu......... but I love it. (My 2nd PJ show :D )

I'm always looking for an upgrade, but I don't have $160.00 to spend at the moment, let alone $400.00 or more.
    Post edited by Wilds on
  • Options
    I sent a request to someone on ExpressoBeans. Hopefullly I'll hear back. P.S. Im looking for that poster as well haha
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

I got that thing for around $160.00 shipped.

It has four pin holes and was once folded like a Bennigan's Menu......... but I love it. (My 2nd PJ show :D )

I'm always looking for an upgrade, but I don't have $160.00 to spend at the moment, let alone $400.00 or more.

folded like a bennigan's menu ... ha!!!

I came close to pulling the trigger on it a few months ago ... $500 for a mint signed and numbered one ... then, I came to my senses.

I have a few (fairly pricey) things I could trade for it *** ... or sell off to collect the money for it ...

just going to wait a bit on it .... poster prices are coming down a bit ... hoping to see that happen for the 98 mansfield one as well

( *** in case anyone is reading this and curious .... http://www.expressobeans.com/members/trades.php?id=9972 )