Options

blogged

tacettacet Posts: 323
edited June 2009 in The Porch
I hate the term "branding" - can't stand it - but a different take - I think fans are a little smarter than this guy thinks - but interesting - you can click on the link to see a prior blog as well

http://brandlikearockstar.blogspot.com/2009/06/engaging-your-fan-like-rock-star.html
we're all sentient snowflakes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    That game confused me too.... :oops:
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    it wasnt that hard was it??
  • Options
    Purex37Purex37 Chicago Posts: 167
    I considered commenting on that blog explaining how to play to them.. I really didn't think it was hard once you figured out how the blocks were color-coded. Just use Roy G Biv. Most grade school kids would catch that in a couple minutes.

No offense to anybody that struggled. And speaking as a gamer, the controls could have used some work.
    Why go, Animal?
    Foxy Mop in my tree, no way. 
    Gods' Dice Get Right
    Come back amongst the waves yellow moon.
    https://www.instagram.com/knowcode/

• Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    edited June 2009
    I hate games....so I made very little effort to understand the instructions on this one. It was just to awkward for me.

But thanks for making me feel like a moron.
    Post edited by Cinnamon Girl on
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    I hate games....so I made very little effort to understand the instructions on this one. I was just to akward for me.

But thanks for making me feel like a moron.

Hey... Anytime. :D
    Why go, Animal?
    Gods' Dice Get Right

• Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Holy Shit! It was difficult, but I stuck with it for the video - which was WORTH it! It took me an hour and a half :oops:

Anyway, what I found annoying was that I had little control over the movement of the "highlighter" to get to the space I wanted to deposit the piece in. Manipulating that thing took a helluva long time overall. Maybe my computer is just a piece of crap I dunno. But it was well worth the effort.

Just an aside, did you realize by flipping the cube in the upper left of the screen you could choose which puzzle you wanted to put together? I didn't realize that until I was 3/4 through the "game" puzzle.

Anyway, thanks for the hint on roygbiv - it was helpful. :)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    women used to throw panties at tom jones? :shock:
    what do they throw at him today? walking canes? :o
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Better to throw the cane than their depends.
    Why go, Animal?
    Gods' Dice Get Right

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Last I heard Tom Jones was on the Rachel Ray show... and I would not want her panties tossed at me at all.

Anyway... That game wasn't hard... it had a 2 minute learning curve and it was completely easy after that.... it was fun and I liked it.
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Last I heard Tom Jones was on the Rachel Ray show... and I would not want her panties tossed at me at all.

Anyway... That game wasn't hard... it had a 2 minute learning curve and it was completely easy after that.... it was fun and I liked it.

Don't you know it's not polite to gloat :roll:
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    Purex37 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Better to throw the cane than their depends.

hahaha.gif