Options

Traveling from NYC to Chicago?

Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Hey everyone! I have not been around here in quite a while, but its tour season, and I think I've decided to do the Chicago shows. Who else is heading from the NYC area to Chicago?

I have not convinced any of my East Coast Jamily to come with me yet, so it is very possible I'll be traveling alone this time. Good thing I have plenty of friends in the Chicago area :)<3

Anyway, just checking in to see who else from the NYC area is going to the Chicago shows. I will need to track down tickets and stuff eventually.

Good to be back!
T
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    footfingerfootfinger Posts: 31
    Hi Detroit2NYC
    I'm from Montreal so I won't be traveling from New York to Chicago, but I have a 10C extra ticket for the 24 if you're interested.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    io'm traveling alone toi chi town for both shows from nyc.
    But, I am flying out of Newark , NJ
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    footfinger wrote:
    Hi Detroit2NYC
    I'm from Montreal so I won't be traveling from New York to Chicago, but I have a 10C extra ticket for the 24 if you're interested.

Awesome! I have to check flights and get that squared away, but at this point I am about 90% sure I'll be going. We'll be in touch :)
  • Options
    i'm flying solo from nyc to chicago and meeting up with a friend. i just hope the flight doesn't go up before i can book.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    i'm flying solo from nyc to chicago and meeting up with a friend. i just hope the flight doesn't go up before i can book.

Me too! I can't book till I get back from Bonnaroo next week and see how much damage I did to my bank account!
  • Options

Me too! I can't book till I get back from Bonnaroo next week and see how much damage I did to my bank account!

i hear ya! damn cobra continuation payments are killing me.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all