Options

the sunshine and rainbows thread

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
edited June 2009 in The Porch
any year Pearl Jam tours is awesome, but they will be touring in support of a new LP which is even better. we just might get more bootlegs from the vault, we have a massive catalogue re-issue project underway and next up is Vs., my favorite LP of all time by any band. there's going to be a film about the band that i think will be the ultimate collection of memories! can anybody remember being this excited in your history of loving Pearl Jam? i feel like i'm 14 again! :D
www.cluthelee.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    And the EV shows start Monday
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

that's RIGHT! there's so much in store for us that one cannot help but just be stoked beyond belief!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,001

that's RIGHT! there's so much in store for us that one cannot help but just be stoked beyond belief!
    Not to mention that PJ in Toronto is only two months and sixteen days away! WOOHOOOOO!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,153
    we just might get more bootlegs from the vault

What makes you think that? I think the vault is just another unfullfilled dream...like Big, bold, and Free.

But the rest of it, hell yeah I can't wait for the tour and the album. Would be perfect if that short bastard would have scheduled the rollover date in Memphis, but I'll take what I got.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

i guess i just blindly believe that they'll come through for us. it might not be as it was orginally intended, but someday it will happen. finding a vehicle to release archieved shows cannot be any easy one to build. ;)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886

i guess i just blindly believe that they'll come through for us. it might not be as it was orginally intended, but someday it will happen. finding a vehicle to release archieved shows cannot be any easy one to build. ;)

I agree, I think it will happen someday, but I don't think they will release any old shows until they think they sound good.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I agree, I think it will happen someday, but I don't think they will release any old shows until they think they sound good.[/quote]

i think that's a really good point. it seems that the band is very critical of things sounding good before they are put out to the fans - which is a good thing and why i continue to believe that it will happen and that we shouldn't be upset when things don't pan out as originally planned. i feel like 10C and the band will always have their fans in mind and try to meet our needs without compromising the integrity of the music.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    What ever happened to stuff from the digital lounge?
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    any year Pearl Jam tours is awesome, but they will be touring in support of a new LP which is even better. we just might get more bootlegs from the vault, we have a massive catalogue re-issue project underway and next up is Vs., my favorite LP of all time by any band. there's going to be a film about the band that i think will be the ultimate collection of memories! can anybody remember being this excited in your history of loving Pearl Jam? i feel like i'm 14 again! :D
    yep,,,me 18...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    What ever happened to stuff from the digital lounge?

i think the digital lounge refers in some part to 10C headquarters? i remember a past newsletter saying something about content 'flowing through' there or something to that effect. best i can tell, its still under development?
    www.cluthelee.com