Options

I have 1 Extra for Albany Night 2 [TONIGIHT]

Tremor-ChrisTremor-Chris Posts: 233
edited June 2009 in Given To Fly (live)
Trying to get rid of 1 Albany Night two ticket. I was able to score 2 Orc LC row 0 seats for myself and my mom (her early birthday present)

Seat info:
Loge R
Row C
Seat 44

Would love to get face value ($73.00) but I'm accepting all "serious" offers. And if you live between Boston and Albany and your not to far out of the way I can provide free transportation to and from the show. Please respond via PM.

-Chris
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DC88705DC88705 Posts: 33
    Tix still available???
  • Options
    bump. Please end PM in interested.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
  • Options
    bump. Anyone, anyone, bueller, anyone?
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    i would take it, but im not looking to pay face. i have a feeling people are going to be giving away free ones tonight and tomorrow. last tour i saw people getting in for 25
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    Still available for tonight's show, willing to sell for under face. Please let me know ASAP. will have access and email/PM until around 2:30-3:00 pm. If you need to contact me after that for some reason PM me before and I'll give you my cell #

Let's not let a ticket go to waste!!

-Chris