Options

Need advice: DC & Baltimore trip, rounding it out w/ Ed

Illridethewave20Illridethewave20 Posts: 491
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Ok, so I am really excited for next week. I got into the Ed's Sunday Baltimore show. I live in Massachusetts and have only ever seen PJ or Ed in New England. I specifically ordered Baltimore because I have always wanted to explore the city.

Since I am going to be down there anways, decided to visit DC too, as I have not been there as well. I am getting really excited to see our Nation's capital to be educated and have some fun.

Also thrilled that I am going with my sister and she is seeing Ed for the first time. I know she will love him and his music.

I guess my point is, if anyone has some cool ideas on places to go to in DC or Baltimore please let me know.
Already planning on the air/space museum, Ford's theatre, and of course all the major tourist type attractions for DC, in Baltimore my only plan is to take a picture at the Ace of Cakes bakery.

I am looking for the small places that locals would know about in either city, be it cool places to eat, etc. Thanks Jammers!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Ok, so I am really excited for next week. I got into the Ed's Sunday Baltimore show. I live in Massachusetts and have only ever seen PJ or Ed in New England. I specifically ordered Baltimore because I have always wanted to explore the city.

Since I am going to be down there anways, decided to visit DC too, as I have not been there as well. I am getting really excited to see our Nation's capital to be educated and have some fun.

Also thrilled that I am going with my sister and she is seeing Ed for the first time. I know she will love him and his music.

I guess my point is, if anyone has some cool ideas on places to go to in DC or Baltimore please let me know.
    Already planning on the air/space museum, Ford's theatre, and of course all the major tourist type attractions for DC, in Baltimore my only plan is to take a picture at the Ace of Cakes bakery.

I am looking for the small places that locals would know about in either city, be it cool places to eat, etc. Thanks Jammers!!!
    u should come to europe too...then u can see the difference..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”