Options

Another Target Thread...

Tremor-ChrisTremor-Chris Posts: 233
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Everyone needs to stop bitching and just be happy & excited that a new album and Tour is upcoming.

That is all.

-Chris
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DP17DP17 Posts: 68
    every 1's gotta make a BUCK!!!
  • Options
    Everyone needs to stop trying to tell other people what the fuck to do!!

That's all

Erik-
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    KY Jelly: I got some if you need it.

you are going to work that line as long as possible eh? ;)

i actually agree with crazy breed here.....people should say/do wtf they want. the mods will shut it down if deemed necessary, no reason for any of us to be telling anyone else what to say, think or do. :)

me...right now all the pj 'happenings' are a great source of sunshine amongst a lot of other not so sunshiny things in life...so i definitely need it, and will happily take whatever ed and the boys have got. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    edited June 2009
    Wow, some people seem to take this stuff way to seriously. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do. Lighten up everyone! Or yell at me all you want! :lol: you can let off all your steam on me, I can take it!

-Chris
    Post edited by Tremor-Chris on
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
  • Options
    vedder99vedder99 Posts: 6
    as long as it's not a mess like the Best Buy deal years ago. I say go for it.
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    i'm totally stoked for the new record and tour(hopefully we'll finally get some pj love in seattle). but at the same
    time it's strange that they've decided use target!? as there main distrobution and the ticket prices are pretty steep.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    i'm totally stoked for the new record and tour(hopefully we'll finally get some pj love in seattle). but at the same
    time it's strange that they've decided use target!? as there main distrobution and the ticket prices are pretty steep.

I agree it does seem a little strange, but as its been said multiple times in other threads. They are free do business how they feel, whether some of the fans agree with it or not.

I'm also stoked for the next tour. I would love to see them in Seattle, I've always wanted to visit, but have never really had the chance. Although a round trip flight/hotel might blow my entire tour budget. A Pearl Jam show or two would just make it an excellent trip for sure. :D
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    as my grandmother used to say

as useful as tits on a bull
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    KY Jelly: I got some if you need it.

you are going to work that line as long as possible eh? ;)

Yes, yes I am. I've decided it's going to be my new "thing."

i've decided i like you far better on the porch than the MT. ;)

:mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
    edited June 2009
    :lol:
    Post edited by U R A Crazy Breed on
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    Yes, yes I am. I've decided it's going to be my new "thing."

i've decided i like you far better on the porch than the MT. ;)

:mrgreen:

I'll try to stay off of there. I'll hang out on the Hannity boards for my political discussion .... :)

Just to clarify: That was a joke. I am not, never have been and never will be a member of any Hannity board.

Just to clarify again: Unless Pearl Jam signs an exclusive deal to sell "Backspacer" on the Hannity website.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Everyone needs to stop bitching and just be happy & excited that a new album and Tour is upcoming.

That is all.

-Chris
    well said..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

That is all.

-Chris
    yes yes and yes
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    This thread brought to you by ...

target400.jpg