Options

I have been to ____ PJ shows and have not heard _____ live.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ute LewUte Lew West Point, UT Posts: 129
    I have been to _18___ PJ shows and have not heard __No Way___ live. :(
    • SLC   11/1/95 
    • SLC   11/2/95
    • PC   06/21/98 
    • LV    07/11/98
    • LV    10/22/00
    • MV   10/20/01
    • MV   10/21/01
    • MV   06/01/03
    • IR     06/02/03
    • IR     06/03/03
    • SD   06/05/03
    • LV    06/06/03
    • DN   07/02/06
    • DN   07/03/06
    • LV    07/06/06
    • SD   07/07/06
    • LA    07/09/06
    • LA    07/10/06
    • SLC  09/28/09
    • LA    10/07/09
    • SD    10/09/09
    • BOS 08/07/16
    • MON 08/13/18
    • PHX  05/09/22
    • LV     05/20/22 (Canceled: Fuck you Covid)
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    wash, alone, undone, leavin here, sweet lew,
    i must want a lost dogs set
    a whole concert would be good
  • Options
    BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    For all the people that haven't heard Release live - Got to hear it at Bonnaroo - One of the best experiences of my life, their best performance on that tour in my book...

But I've been to only 3 shows - and have not heard Yellow Ledbetter. Weird huh?

They closed all three shows with covers - Baba O'Reilly, RITFW, and All Along the Watchtower closed all of my shows...
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    I have been to 6 PJ shows and have not heard DEEP ans SAD yet.
    :(
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    7 shows i havent heard long road i hope they open with long road in Toronto
    05 - St. Johns I II
    06 - Toronto I II
    08 - DC NYC I II
    09 - Calgary Toronto
    11 - Calgary Edmonton
    13 - Calgary

Openers : Cant Keep, Small Town, Severed Hand, Release X3, Hard to Imagine X2, Why Go, Of the Girl X2, Wash,.......
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I've been to 38 PJ shows and never seen Wash.

Hoping to get it in Toronto or Chicago...

Oh dear god! WASH - the one song I so desperately want to hear and haven't :( If I get to 38 and still not hear it, something might snap in my brain.

I have been to 11 shows and I've never heard WASH, FOOTSTEPS, OCEANS or BABA O'RILEY live.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PLAY WASH IN TORONTO!!!

Pretty please end with Baba... 'k thanks :)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    T-Bone 82 wrote:
    I have been to 14 shows and also have not heard 'Oceans' live.

I cannot tell you how badly I want to hear this song live and in person.

i am in exactly the same boat as you, you saved me writing it :lol::lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    I've been to 6 PJ ( and 1 Ed) shows and haven't heard Sometimes....although Ed just happened to play it at Boston II of course (the Ed show we didn't get tix to).

Have heard Release and Wash x2 as openers though which seem to be on people's wishlists. Was really hoping for Sometimes at Mansfield II last year but I'll take either song any day :)

And I haven't heard Oceans either, so hopefully they play it at some east coast show in the next year or so :mrgreen:
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    15 or 16 shows..... Never heard Glorified G!
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    The cracks between the paving stones
    Look like rivers of flowing veins.
    Strange people who know me
    Peeping from behind every window pane.
    The girl I used to love
    Lives in this yellow house.
    Yesterday she passed me by,
    She doesn't want to know me now.
  • Options
    loki34loki34 Posts: 111
    14 shows and no oceans.
    "Billy Joel, Dave Matthews and Bon Jovi, who the f**k starts these rumors. And we don't need those f**ckin guy cause you got me!" EV Philly 4
  • Options
    50 shows....no Oceans. :( would love to hear Angel...but like that's gonna happen.

btw:i had no idea that other people used evenflow as their piss song. it's the perfect choice if you think about it.
  • Options
    loki34 wrote:
    14 shows and no oceans.
    9 shows... got everything off ten but Deep.... and all of vs. i'm a lucky duck.

now, a warning, nerd alert... way too much thought went into the rest of this post.

as of 6/28/08 (when I happened to have grabbed all the songs), PJ had listed 396 songs in their database (orig and covers). Of those, 351 are listed as been played live at least one time (yeah, this includes songs like "jam" and "Voodoo Child Jam' and others that are 'barely' songs, IMHO). If you look at only pj orig, it's *only* 135.

anyway, I've seen (only) 9 shows, for a total of 224 songs seen/heard live. Of those 224, only 94 are unique (alive, even flow, daughter, black, corduroy, small town, jeremy, porch, rvm, many others... all multiples... seen SOLAT 6 times!).

so I've seen 94 out of a possible 351 (or removing covers it's 84 of 135). Not bad for 9 shows I think.

So here's my never heard live but wanna song wishlist, again, just PJ songs. I have a covers wishlist as well, but it's pretty short (Throw your arms around me)... anyway this lis of songs i've not seen is much longer of course, but these are what I would love to hear, and bold are top 3.

All or None
    Alone
    Angel
    Deep
    Faithfull
    Fatal
    Red Mosquito
    Thin Air
    U
    Unemployable
    Everything off the new album.

other tidbits: notables that i've seen that are 'rare':
    Black Diamond - only played 2 times
    dont be shy - only played 6 times
    I'm Open - only played 7 times
    Parting Ways - only played 18 times.

oh, and No Way's only been played 3x... all in a row in 98... VERY few have seen it!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    Elixir wrote:
    i have been to 118 pj shows and have not heard even flow live. because I'm always in the restroom pissing.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    loki34 wrote:
    14 shows and no oceans.
    9 shows... got everything off ten but Deep.... and all of vs. i'm a lucky duck.

now, a warning, nerd alert... way too much thought went into the rest of this post.

as of 6/28/08 (when I happened to have grabbed all the songs), PJ had listed 396 songs in their database (orig and covers). Of those, 351 are listed as been played live at least one time (yeah, this includes songs like "jam" and "Voodoo Child Jam' and others that are 'barely' songs, IMHO). If you look at only pj orig, it's *only* 135.

anyway, I've seen (only) 9 shows, for a total of 224 songs seen/heard live. Of those 224, only 94 are unique (alive, even flow, daughter, black, corduroy, small town, jeremy, porch, rvm, many others... all multiples... seen SOLAT 6 times!).

so I've seen 94 out of a possible 351 (or removing covers it's 84 of 135). Not bad for 9 shows I think.

So here's my never heard live but wanna song wishlist, again, just PJ songs. I have a covers wishlist as well, but it's pretty short (Throw your arms around me)... anyway this lis of songs i've not seen is much longer of course, but these are what I would love to hear, and bold are top 3.

All or None
    Alone
    Angel
    Deep
    Faithfull
    Fatal
    Red Mosquito
    Thin Air
    U
    Unemployable
    Everything off the new album.

other tidbits: notables that i've seen that are 'rare':
    Black Diamond - only played 2 times
    dont be shy - only played 6 times
    I'm Open - only played 7 times
    Parting Ways - only played 18 times.

oh, and No Way's only been played 3x... all in a row in 98... VERY few have seen it!
    3 for me,but,,,i want deep,deep,deep..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    NitroNitro Posts: 264
    It is very difficult to remember what songs I have not seen.
    I guess I could go back and check every setlist, but that seems like a lot of work.

Like many though, I don't think I'veheard No Way, and would love hear it.
  • Options
    Nitro wrote:
    It is very difficult to remember what songs I have not seen.
    I guess I could go back and check every setlist, but that seems like a lot of work.

Like many though, I don't think I'veheard No Way, and would love hear it.
    Virginia Beach, ATL, and Pittsburgh in '98 for No Way. If your show list in your sig is accurate, then nope, you missed it. Ed's gonna bust it out in Albany tonight by special request... (LOL, j/k).
    Wouldn't take too long to compile your song list using the database and excel... I just add the setlist after every show to my own excel file.... starting from scratch, with the # of shows you have... prolly about 3-4 hours of work max.