Options

crazy timing

BeenerBeener Posts: 22
edited June 2009 in The Porch
First off I am Canadian and there are no Targets here. Im sure there will be a Canadian retailer added to the mix but as of right now, Target and Ten Club are going to be the only places to get the new album on September 22.

The crazy timing of this is September 22 is my birthday and I will be in New York to see U2 that week. The hotel I am staying at has a Target 2 min away. So I can now get the album the day of release for sure.
Pearl Jam also played in Halifax NS on my birthday in 05 which was fucking awsome!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,321
    Where'd you hear/see 9/22?
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    In the articles in the other thread, they have stated there will be more than just Target, Universal is doing the International releases. In the EW article, they said thre tentative rlease date is 9/22.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Ah, thanks. That's a bit of a bummer. I was hoping it would be out before the Toronto show so I could absorb the songs and then hear them live.
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Ryan_WFC wrote:
    Ah, thanks. That's a bit of a bummer. I was hoping it would be out before the Toronto show so I could absorb the songs and then hear them live.
    Me too. Maybe there will be a digital release before then...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    Ryan_WFC wrote:

that's why you download the leak in august.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    Ryan_WFC wrote:

that's why you download the leak in august.

Oh, I will... :oops:

Just figured the band would be less inclined to play most/all of the album if the record wasn't officially out yet.

But then again I'd be happy with "The Fixer" and "Get Some" and maybe a b-side. I'll be happy no matter what...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    :D:D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”