2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Very interesting...
    "Not only do you have sunshine but you have better thunder...fuckers." -Ed, Phx 10/21/00
    PJ * 10/21/00 - Phx * 6/7/03 - Phx * 6/29/06 - Milwaukee * 6/30/06 - Milwaukee * 11/19/13 - Phx *
    EV * 11/4/12 - Phx, AZ *
  • Options
    For that price it can't just be a single. Maybe a 7 song ep on limited colored vinyl? Or a collection of 7" in a box like a lot of bands have been doing lately. Explains why no MYM or Sirens 7" singles yet
  • Options
    For that price it can't just be a single. Maybe a 7 song ep on limited colored vinyl? Or a collection of 7" in a box like a lot of bands have been doing lately. Explains why no MYM or Sirens 7" singles yet

I like the theory but if that were the case wouldn't information have been posted on this site about something like that coming up? Unless it is just unofficial from overseas or something.
    "Not only do you have sunshine but you have better thunder...fuckers." -Ed, Phx 10/21/00
    PJ * 10/21/00 - Phx * 6/7/03 - Phx * 6/29/06 - Milwaukee * 6/30/06 - Milwaukee * 11/19/13 - Phx *
    EV * 11/4/12 - Phx, AZ *
  • Options
    Unfortunately in many cases we are the last to know. May be some info in this month's e-mail. Wonder if anyone e-mailed 10c about this yet.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Despite not knowing what this is I just preordered it. Its Amazon so you can cancel easily enough and they don't charge until despatch. I figured if it is a limited thing then best to be one of the first orders. Its got to be a boxset at the price.
    I'm thinking this will be lightning bolt split into 7" singles. A bit like the Killers did with hot fuss.
    At that price I can't see it being a career spanning singles boxset. I've also ruled out it being all of the annual singles.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,153
    We'll know in a few years
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    FR181798 wrote:
    Despite not knowing what this is I just preordered it. Its Amazon so you can cancel easily enough and they don't charge until despatch. I figured if it is a limited thing then best to be one of the first orders. Its got to be a boxset at the price.
    I'm thinking this will be lightning bolt split into 7" singles. A bit like the Killers did with hot fuss.
    At that price I can't see it being a career spanning singles boxset. I've also ruled out it being all of the annual singles.

Also at the price, i hope it comes with more than just the 12 songs on the album. Perhaps a true bside to every song? now that would be fuckin cool
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    edited November 2013
    Looks cool!!
    Post edited by smanchac1 on
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,559
    I am pretty sure McCready was handing out 7" vinyls at the shows.
  • Options
    smanchac1 wrote:
    Sevens = Sirens

I wouldn't drop close to $80 for what's going to be a sirens single... But again, to each their own!
    There's no way it's just a 'Sirens' 7" for $80. Even if it was ultra-limited, numbered, colored vinyl that number would still be ridiculous. I guess we'll just have to wait and see
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,309
    Now in shop!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,030
    Available NOW over @ the 10club store.

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... ts_id=2266
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    :lol:

You're kidding me, right? After the debacle with the LP, they're already re-packaging the album onto 7"-ers - before a lot of people have even received a decent copy of what they purchased back in July?! What a joke. Here's the part that's really funny:

Box sets will ship in mid-December. (subject to change)

Yeah, subject to what? Mid-February? Maybe March or April when our Xmas single arrives?!
    I don't know what's worse - this, or those stupid Pokemon-sheep!

NO THANKS. A poster at the L.A. show will be my only purchase for the foreseeable future.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    edited November 2013
    Could it just be an Amazon listing mistake? Not unknown for those guys to make a mess of things.

just saw it arrive on the store front! Bought it right away! Please God let this be less painful that LB!
    Post edited by joeembleton on
  • Options
    this is a nice idea. i just wish it included bsides and not just songs that have already been released. I've already purchased a vinyl edition of LB. This kind of seems like an attempt to suck a little more money off us die-hards. i hate to say it, but thats how i feel.

on the bright side, i preordered two additional copies from Amazon with the intent of keeping at least 1 of the 3 sealed. Maybe make a buck or two in the future.
  • Options
    vaggar99 wrote:
    This kind of seems like an attempt to suck a little more money off us die-hards. i hate to say it, but thats how i feel.

on the bright side, i preordered two additional copies from Amazon with the intent of keeping at least 1 of the 3 sealed. Maybe make a buck or two in the future.

If you hate something......
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Stupid question - if it's "MEMBERS ONLY", how is it for sale on Amazon?
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options

Was wondering that too. The Amazon link was up early this morning. 10club link just up minutes ago on the sale.

Think these will also be selling @ Easy Street Records, Sound Stage Direct, What Records etc..
  • Options
    vaggar99 wrote:
    This kind of seems like an attempt to suck a little more money off us die-hards. i hate to say it, but thats how i feel.

the thing is, i remember missing out on the Benaroya Hall release and perhaps others. If this is truly 'very limited' than I expect the price to go up very quickly. So, while i am frustrated by the content, I still love collecting vinyl (especially anything PJ). And, like I said, perhaps i can recoup my costs by selling the extras.
  • Options
    vaggar99 wrote:
    vaggar99 wrote:

the thing is, i remember missing out on the Benaroya Hall release and perhaps others. If this is truly 'very limited' than I expect the price to go up very quickly. So, while i hate the approach, I still love collecting vinyl (especially anything PJ). And, like I said, perhaps i can recoup my costs by selling the extras.

I understand where you're coming from. but why knock on Ten Club for the approach of selling something that die hards will pay large amounts of money for, when your game plan is to resell something that die hards will pay large amounts of money for?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options

I understand where you're coming from. but why knock on Ten Club for the approach of selling something that die hards will pay large amounts of money for, when your game plan is to resell something that die hards will pay large amounts of money for?

cuz man, like probably everyone on this board, i love PJ's music and not just their 'stuff'. We haven't really heard any of the outtakes from the last 3 albums and I guess I was hoping that PJ would give us a little something this time around. When i saw the Amazon posting, I was sure this would happen. So yeah, my initial reaction to the reality was one of frustration. I guess PJ is planning on a Lost Dogs 2?
  • Options
    hmmm .. Pearl Jam's Sevens box set is now listed on Amazon Canada. http://www.amazon.ca/Sevens-Vinyl-Pearl ... =pearl+jam
  • Options

perhaps its a slightly different edition? or maybe PJ is simply making a few available to 3rd party sellers. Either way, confusing, cuz its obviously not 'members only'. Also can't figure out why its so much more expensive on Amazon. I guess maybe the lower price could be the 'members only' aspect.
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Tempting! But i think i'll have to pass on this one. LB is a fine album but i now own 2 copies of the LP and already dropped over 50 bones for the vault vinyl i think i'll just enjoy these for now. Although this would probably be an easy flip i try not to play that game.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Well for once I was right as to what the mysterious Amazon listing was - See page 1. I ordered from 10c and am going to cancel my Amazon. Its now sold out at 10c. I must have been one of the last ones to get it ordered because it was sold out literally a minute later. I think its pretty straight forward why Amazon have this as well. It didnt say it was exclusive to 10c, 10c must just have a guaranteed allocation and to avoid the wrath have made it open to members only, trying to do right by their members. Will this be available outside the US? I doubt it, European retailers are probably struggling to shift as many copies of the LP as they would like due to its late arrival.
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,319
    vaggar99 wrote:

perhaps its a slightly different edition? or maybe PJ is simply making a few available to 3rd party sellers. Either way, confusing, cuz its obviously not 'members only'. Also can't figure out why its so much more expensive on Amazon. I guess maybe the lower price could be the 'members only' aspect.
    This
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Doesn't look like a amazon listing. Anyone can make a private items listing. Maybe it's that

looks pretty official to me. they are offering free Prime shipping and it explicitly says that the item is sold the thru Amazon.com
  • Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    I fall asleep for 2 hours and this and this thing gets listed and sold out. Fantastic. :fp: