Options

FS - White Backspacer, PJ20 DVD, MSG II Donkey Kong

Mookie1Mookie1 Posts: 223
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Someone please let me know if this is not okay to do. My Holy Grail poster just came up on ebay (for a unreasonable price) and I figured that I would try to sell a few things to real fans instead of putting them up on ebay to try to get enough cash to buy it. I am willing to sell my sealed white Backspacer, my Deluxe PJ20 DVD set (once it is delivered) and my 2010 MSG II Donkey Kong poster for the right deal. The poster is framed. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    it's ok to do only if you list prices to your items. you are not allowed to take offers or run it like an auction.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    dvd set? how much?
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Also, what's your holy grail poster? You might be able to trade straight up.

For many (myself included), Kong is a holy grail poster. Also, for many (myself not included), white BS and limited deluxe DVD set are holy grails. I can't imagine what's worth Kong + white BS + limited deluxe DVD set. It would be a shame to lose all that for one item if you could make a tit-for-tat trade here.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    My Holy Grail is the Ames 1998 St. Louis poster. It was my first show and is my hometown. Been trying for years to get it. It is up on eBay right now for a crazy price that I can't imagine spending but I would definitely consider trading all three of my items for it straight up if there is one to get. I hesitate to put prices out there for these things because I know that I will get killed on here. I was thinking $200 for the MSG II - it is framed, $200 for the white Backspacer and not sure about the deluxe DVD set. I am not convinced that I want to sell that yet but could be convinced. Thanks.
    Post edited by Mookie1 on
  • Options
    Mookie1 wrote:
    I am not convinced that I want to sell that yet but would take a good offer. Thanks.

I'm not the board police, I'm just telling you, the mods will lock this up if you say stuff like that.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Thank you. It has been changed.
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
    $650 is high for this poster. I would wait. You have waited 13 years, what is a couple of more years? But if you need it now...
  • Options
    200 is a good price for donkey kong if it's framed. Do you have any pictures?
  • Options
    Sure, PM me with an email address and I will get you a picture. Thanks.
  • Options
    I agree that $650 is way too high but is seems as though there just aren't many out there.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    I also want this poster and saw it on Ebay the other day but for $650.00 it better come signed by the band and the dead butterfly that Eddie let out of his hands during the show!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.