Options

dipshits...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Horos wrote:
    I think there was a dipshit from this board fired for hiding tire shine up his ass. :)
    Very funny!

I work at a restaraunt and a guy came in to fill out an application unprepared and asked for a menu to lean on. I had the girl hand him a paper one, what a dipshit!

j/k
    You're a funny one.
    Though I'm a girl... and I was prepared, well as prepared as you can be when applying for a hostess job. I didn't know I was supposed to carry around a clip board for such an occasion. ;)

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. Not carrying around your own personal clipboard shows just how unprepared you are for this world!
  • Options
    You're a funny one.
    Though I'm a girl... and I was prepared, well as prepared as you can be when applying for a hostess job. I didn't know I was supposed to carry around a clip board for such an occasion. ;)

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. Not carrying around your own personal clipboard shows just how unprepared you are for this world!
    Damn! What a dipshit I can be! :D
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Horos wrote:
    I think there was a dipshit from this board fired for hiding tire shine up his ass. :)
    Very funny!

I work at a restaraunt and a guy came in to fill out an application unprepared and asked for a menu to lean on. I had the girl hand him a paper one, what a dipshit!

j/k
    You're a funny one.
    Said I was kidding just having a little fun with you but you probably should have had something of your own to do it on, i.e. a folder with resumes and other important documents. I do manage a restaraunt and hate when an applicant asks me for anything mostly because it shows they don't think ahead. The worst is a phone call asking about their app.
    #FHP
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    danny72688 wrote:
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    danny72688 wrote:
    I used to get them all the time when I worked at 7-11. I don't understand why people try to break large bills at a convenience store. Most of them don't have more than $30 at a time. I'd get assholes that would wait till I could make change, hated them! Just holds up the line. Go to a fucking bank, they have money.

/rant
    Well, I did go to a bank for things you would think a bank does only to be told "we're a bank, go across the street to the party store for that". This has happened for money orders, cashing checks, etc. Cracks me up. Sure enough the party store does these things and the bank doesn't.
    That is absurd and illogical. Banks should do money orders and cash checks, but apparently some don't.
    But, honestly, who thinks a 7-11 can cash your large bills? Fast food joints usually don't even do it. They are there to provide you with quick service to get food, not change your $50s and $100s.
    My bank won't cash my payroll check unless I have the funds in my account. Great service (Sterling Savings BTW). I can go to Wal-Mart and they'll cash it for $3 just like that. Guess Wal-Mart should take over another industry.
    #FHP
  • Options
    You're a funny one.

Damn! What a dipshit I can be! :D

I'm glad you're figuring it out now. You've come a long way since creating this thread...see how things have turned around? :lol:
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    Back in college I worked in a convenient store for one summer break in my hometown. It was the summer after sophomore year and I was 19, turning 20 in August. This big guy (I mean like 6'4", 280) comes in that I recognize (more on that later). He proceeds to go to the beer section and grab a 12 pack (Michelob I think). I ask for his ID as is par for the course. Of course, I also asked for it because I knew he was not 21. First he tries the old "I don't have my ID, but I'm 21". I tell him I can't sell unless I see his ID. At this point he starts getting indignant, ranting about "I buy here all the time, this is complete bullsh*t", giving me the look of death, etc. I hold my ground and finally he just walks out huffing and puffing.

Douche...you were a grade below me in high school. I was 19 at the time. You didn't recognize me, but I recognized you because of your Bigfoot stature. We're not in high school anymore, so save me the chest pumping. Try your act somewhere else. And for god's sake, buy a better beer.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    My co-workers are dipshits...but then again, they're 5, 2, and 1. LOL!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options

I'm glad you're figuring it out now. You've come a long way since creating this thread...see how things have turned around? :lol:
    I have :) *runs out to buy personal clip board to be cool and prepared always!*
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    233.jpg
  • Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    Anyone grown man who calls another grown man any of the following....

Chief
    Big Guy
    Boss
    Slugger
    Brosef
    Champ
    Sport

YOU ARE A DIPSHIT!!!!
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    stickfig13 wrote:

Chief
    Big Guy
    Boss
    Slugger
    Brosef
    Champ
    Sport

YOU ARE A DIPSHIT!!!!

you got it kiddo!
  • Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    norm wrote:
    stickfig13 wrote:

Chief
    Big Guy
    Boss
    Slugger
    Brosef
    Champ
    Sport

YOU ARE A DIPSHIT!!!!

you got it kiddo!

Good one playa'!
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    norm wrote:
    233.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    /rant[/quote]
    Well, I did go to a bank for things you would think a bank does only to be told "we're a bank, go across the street to the party store for that". This has happened for money orders, cashing checks, etc. Cracks me up. Sure enough the party store does these things and the bank doesn't.[/quote]
    That is absurd and illogical. Banks should do money orders and cash checks, but apparently some don't.
    But, honestly, who thinks a 7-11 can cash your large bills? Fast food joints usually don't even do it. They are there to provide you with quick service to get food, not change your $50s and $100s.[/quote]
    My bank won't cash my payroll check unless I have the funds in my account. Great service (Sterling Savings BTW). I can go to Wal-Mart and they'll cash it for $3 just like that. Guess Wal-Mart should take over another industry.[/quote]

I know. CVS will sell money orders for 99 cents. The bank is $3 if a customer, $8 if not. My checks are government checks. I can go to so many places and just cash them. NOT the bank! When the girl said, "we're a bank, we can't do that, go across the street to the party store", I just laughed like crazy. It seemed so odd.
    Save room for dessert!