Options

Smalbany, NY

2»

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Rosdower wrote:
    i wonder if not for this "shithole" city being the capital, would your sales be so good....

hmmm

Who knows? I actually used to earn more when I worked in Utica though. :lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I thought the summers were slow for auto sales...

:shock:

i only buy cars in the winter.

Fixed.
  • Options
    RosdowerRosdower Posts: 119
    DS1119 wrote:
    Rosdower wrote:
    i wonder if not for this "shithole" city being the capital, would your sales be so good....

hmmm

Who knows? I actually used to earn more when I worked in Utica though. :lol:

haha, that was good.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Hey DS, on the move.....

Look into ABF.com.

They have this deal where they drop a "pup" trailer (small 24' trailer) , you load and pack it, they deliver , and you unload. Might be a cheaper alternative for you.

Sent an inquiry to this. Are you familiar with them or were you doing some research to help me because deep down in your hardened exterior you actually care about me? :lol:
    the former neighbors of my GF used them, Pissed me off cuz that trailer took up som erpoom on our street!!!!!

I also see them on the road everywhere. Not heard any negative, so its worth looking into.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Hey DS, on the move.....

Look into ABF.com.

They have this deal where they drop a "pup" trailer (small 24' trailer) , you load and pack it, they deliver , and you unload. Might be a cheaper alternative for you.

Sent an inquiry to this. Are you familiar with them or were you doing some research to help me because deep down in your hardened exterior you actually care about me? :lol:
    the former neighbors of my GF used them, Pissed me off cuz that trailer took up som erpoom on our street!!!!!

I also see them on the road everywhere. Not heard any negative, so its worth looking into.

They haven't responded to my email. :? If I don't hear something tomorrow I'll email them again.
  • Options
    oh yeah, my "hardened exterior " is now soft and flabby. :fp: reminds me of that simpsons episode where Homer says, " look at that blubber fly".

I'm just trying to get you to Phoenix sooner rather than later. You could keep my mom busy!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    oh yeah, my "hardened exterior " is now soft and flabby. :fp: reminds me of that simpsons episode where Homer says, " look at that blubber fly".

I'm just trying to get you to Phoenix sooner rather than later. You could keep my mom busy!! :mrgreen:

Pics? :lol: :corn:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Pics? :lol: :corn:
    she's , ummm mature.

I was really hoping she wouldnt need to call as often as she does!! :mrgreen: