Options

Women

1235»

Comments

• Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I was thinking over night. I think I would be a fan if I had the Mel Gibson what women want thing, where he can hear their thoughts.
    Funny you should mention this, I just had a conversation with my daughter because she has been having some heated arguments with her beau. I told her you can think anything you want in your head just don't say it out loud. This pertaining to what you would not want your loved one to hear. Things that fuel a fire and you might regret.Thoughts are meant to be private for sure and they get you through the tough times. If my Hubby of 29 years heard what I call him sometimes in my head it would not be good and vice versa. Just keep loving your lady all will work out.
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    pandora wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I was thinking over night. I think I would be a fan if I had the Mel Gibson what women want thing, where he can hear their thoughts.
    Funny you should mention this, I just had a conversation with my daughter because she has been having some heated arguments with her beau. I told her you can think anything you want in your head just don't say it out loud. This pertaining to what you would not want your loved one to hear. Things that fuel a fire and you might regret.Thoughts are meant to be private for sure and they get you through the tough times. If my Hubby of 29 years heard what I call him sometimes in my head it would not be good and vice versa. Just keep loving your lady all will work out.

I was thinking just for a few days or weeks, not forever.

Especially around the girl who was the reason for me starting this thread. Just sometimes I wonder.

I was just having one of those nights where my mind wanders too much and I think of where am I heading and shit like that, wondering if I'm on the right track, What my life has in store, just everything.

Then I went to sleep, and woke up and I'm cool. It's like when your computer fucks up. First step to fix it is to shut it down, and when you re-boot it, it generally comes good.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    pandora wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

I'm going to use this...thanks!
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

just so you know.....
    I do love you and your wonderful sense of humor, you always make me laugh, that is golden.
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    pandora wrote:
    pandora wrote:

just so you know.....
    I do love you and your wonderful sense of humor, you always make me laugh, that is golden.

Well thank you. You ain't so bad yourself, kid!

;)
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    gf: hey, how about a sushi workshop? sound like fun? whaddya say?
    me: sounds great ... sign us up
    gf: sign us up? you're teaching it!
    me: whaaat?

:lol::lol:
    women ... ;)
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
  • Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    loadedgun wrote:
    Can't live with em, can't kill em.

haha this is the second time today that i've heard this!
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,389
    loadedgun wrote:
    Can't live with em,.

pass the beer nuts
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Claireack wrote:
    What's this thread about?

chocolate
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

chocolate

Fantastic!! I'll hang around then.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Claireack wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

chocolate

Fantastic!! I'll hang around then.

women are so easy ;) :P
  • Options
  • Options
    pineapplesandwaves.pineapplesandwaves. GTA Posts: 1,808
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    And why is it so bloody hard to find cool chicks who just want to smoke some weed, drink a few beers and have a good laugh......without talking about shopping, shoes and other girly shit?!

That is my lifelong mission....to find a great chick to hang with and smoke weed with....and who also shares my taste in music. I'm now 31....I wonder if I'll ever find her?

That's me! Granted, I do enjoy talking about boys, but shopping and shoes are overrated!

I just like to chill and have a laugh, neither of which has anything to do with being butch or a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with that. ;) )
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    And why is it so bloody hard to find cool chicks who just want to smoke some weed, drink a few beers and have a good laugh......without talking about shopping, shoes and other girly shit?!

That is my lifelong mission....to find a great chick to hang with and smoke weed with....and who also shares my taste in music. I'm now 31....I wonder if I'll ever find her?

I have only one female friend I can do this with......although I haven't smoked weed for a few years now....she does, I just drink my cc's and we talk about cars and camping and fishing and winch challenges (no fellas not WENCH challenges) and all the other women around just look at us as if we are speaking a foriegn language. But I have spent the majority of my working life in the automotiveindustry and with mainly male workmates....and this friend was actually a customer of mine and we just hit it off. If only there were more chicks like RaRa!
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    pjfan31 wrote:

Trust me ...you do NOT want to know what we are thinking...seriously half the time I wonder why the hell I am thinking some of the random thoughts that go through my mind....... :?
  • Options
    florence151florence151 Posts: 597
    Women are goddesses.
    Men are here to worship them.

See, wasn't that easy.
    Hold On
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Bump...

Lady problems... again...

Maybe it's me....

Who am I kidding... definitely them :lol::lol:
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    cant do with out them...and are the most beautiful thing in the planet....

and thanks to them for be mothers,we are all here...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”