Options

Irving Plaza: How many recordings have surfaced??

fjaccarinofjaccarino Posts: 23
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Irving Plaza: How many recordings have surfaced??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    grazmangrazman Posts: 198
    yeah, any torrents out there yet?
    It's Evolution, Baby!
  • Options
    Only one really good one has surfaced. I would grade it a B- in overall quality and such. Gets better after the first 3-4 songs. Clears up, and is stupendous, hah.

You have to be a member, but u can find the Torrent here - http://www.youkanfakoff.com

~inquis
    "Now when people ask me, where's my favorite place to play, I'll reply, Newark NJ!" -EV (solo '08)
  • Options
    Only one really good one has surfaced. I would grade it a B- in overall quality and such. Gets better after the first 3-4 songs. Clears up, and is stupendous, hah.

You have to be a member, but u can find the Torrent here - http://www.youkanfakoff.com

~inquis

ive tried that torrent site loads of times, register and login and when i open up a torrent it keeps saying unrecognised host or something so i gave up in the end.
    It's Evolution, Baby!
  • Options
    Then find a friend who is already a member, borrow their Name and Password, dl the Torrent, and waaa laa....
    "Now when people ask me, where's my favorite place to play, I'll reply, Newark NJ!" -EV (solo '08)
  • Options
    i have a great copy for trade.
  • Options
    Then find a friend who is already a member, borrow their Name and Password, dl the Torrent, and waaa laa....

was a member and got a password and all that but when i open up a torrent file it keeps saying unrecognised host! any suggestions? im using bittornado and also tried one other with same results.
    It's Evolution, Baby!
  • Options
    fjaccarinofjaccarino Posts: 23
    Not exactly sure what I did differently but the link I had didn't require a password and I downloaded the show quick and easy.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,181
    so um... what do you do with a torrent once its downloaded? :o
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22