Options

ISO: pj luggage tag

Comments

• Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    These

9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    FadedGloryFadedGlory Chicagoland Posts: 416
    I've got a pair. Unused. What do you have to trade?

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

• Options
    ski-bum said:
    These

Yes. Those are them
  • Options
    I've got a pair. Unused. What do you have to trade?
    Don’t really have much to trade. Might have an unopened unused pair of the pj earplugs from a few years ago.
  • Options
    Bump 
  • Options
    They easily crack during airport handeling. 
    And he still gives his love,
    he just gives it away...
  • Options
    dreamcode said:
    That’s fine. I’ll take my chances. 
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    I think I have a spare, let me check. You can just have it if I still have it!
  • Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    dreamcode said:
    This is true. Both of mine got busted up the very first time I used them. I wouldn't advise anyone actually using these. 
  • Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    There wasn't many of these out there. Most people took the t-shirt that year.
    These may be worth a small fortune.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    I'm willing to buy one.
  • Options
    courtmcc said:
    I think I have a spare, let me check. You can just have it if I still have it!
    Awesome. Even if you don’t have one I appreciate the offer. 
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    I've used mine on several flights, and I've never had an issue.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    I have an extra... trades only though. I am in search of the mini basketballs epic released from the early days, the Wrigley patch with the guitar and PJ in the middle, and some stickers: the grey bomb, angel, brisbane surfers, and new zealand superman PJ. Send me a personal message if you are willing to trade.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013
    edited September 2018
    For those saying they break easily; I've used mine since I first got them a few years ago.
    We fly a lot, at least 4 times a year as a family. They are still in perfect condition.
    There must have been a bad batch or something.

My only complaint was they don't say Pearl Jam, PJ or even 10c anywhere on them. Just "analog".
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    edited September 2018
    They are actually fairly well made. The problem is they may hang down when going through conveyor belt on security. Mine got stuck between 2 belts and cracked a little. I got in the habit of tucking it into the handle zipper, but one time it fell out and got caught again and snapped. Nothing you can really do about that. I've had bendable ones that come out bent in half for the same reason.

But, I fly a good bit (say 40 flights/yr) plus many driving trips with it on my bag (don't need it, but also don't waste the time taking it off) and it lasted me a good 3 years on mine. I have a second one that's still going strong, though admittedly has not traveled quite as much.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Round Rock, Texas Posts: 555
    I have two of these and I am open to trading or selling both. PM me if you are interested.

Touring Fan since 1996