Options

limited addition sweatshirts

hunterpumpkinhunterpumpkin Posts: 59
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Does anybody have or can get one of those mens sweatshirts? The one from the chicago show was very cool. Didn't get it in time. Can anybody get any at another show? Will they sell them at Tom petty in WI?
Spin, spin....spin the black circle!!!
Life comes from within your hopes and desires
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    they sell 20 at each show

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,771
    yeah, they're tough to get.
    managed to get one on the 2nd night in Chicago, but even then it was the last one, and I was waiting at the door to get in...
  • Options
    jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    It seemed to me they had plenty in Cleveland. No frickin posters though. I got the $50 hoodie...much better quality.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    were those the sweatshirts that have a hard time doing math? :)
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    what did the sweatshirt look like?
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    I got 1 at Chicago night 1 and there were plenty left and I wasn't super early or anything. I could have easily gotten one CHicago night 2 also. I missed the posters though!
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    i suffered from limited addition in grade school, so, i was put in the remedial class!!

Seriously though, they sell 20 of each size at each show. They have been selling out rather early at most shows, but, i even saw a couple left even after the show for Camden 1.
    tacos
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    I got the last womans limited sweatshirt at camden 1, there were some mens left though as we were walking out. They are really nice. Its much different from merch I've seen at any concert, pj, or anyone. They are 85 bucks a piece though.

The woman seemed really annoyed behind the counter when I asked for the one on display. thats all that was left, why do you need to display it, if there is nothing left to advertise?

I saw some on ebay now, they are going for like 150, which is nuts.
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,775
    oppie1 wrote:
    were those the sweatshirts that have a hard time doing math? :)

hahaha, this board is for Pearl Jam talk, but it might as well be for butchering the English language
  • Options
    RiderRider Posts: 125
    I got one at Camden 1. I really like it. I normally wear XXL but the XL fits great as it is long in the sleeves. The material is nice and soft, it just feels right. Not for everyday wear but definitely sweet if you have the money to burn.
    We all walk the Long Road...

Charlotte & Raleigh Lollapalooza 1992, Charlotte Memorial 1996, Tibet Freedom Concert 1998, Raleigh & Greenville 1998, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh & Camden 2003, Asheville 2004, Camden 2006, DC 2008, Atlanta 2012  Charlottesville 2013, Charlotte 2013
     Greenville, (XRaleighX) and Hampton 2016, London Hyde Park, Quebec City and Ottawa 2022, St Paul (hopefully) 2023
  • Options
    its more than 20 per show

its more like 20 per size per show

theres 3000 of the mens hoodies in total
    Im Rick James bitch!