Options

Desperately Seeking Missoula (Hotel/Housing/....whatever!!)

I'm so desperately looking for lodging in Missoula that I'm prepared to pay for your hotel on Monday night, 8/13, if you have an extra room that you can spare. Hotel, Air BnB, whatever!! Thank you!!!

Comments

• Options
    varty yovarty yo Posts: 105
    Not sure if you found anything but im about to cancel my hotel for the motel 6 right by grizzly stadium. I just cant make it work to go there after the seattle shows. @JS6632
  • Options
    sarahnistsarahnist Posts: 35
    I have 2 hotels in Missolua reserved for 8/13 to 8/14 and I can no longer make the show.  Motel 6 for $84.52 (queen bed only) and Courtyard Missoula for $212.90.  I also have 2 10C GA tickets.  Not sure if I can sell both or whatever.  Please PM me if interested.
  • Options
    I've got a room at the Courtyard for Sunday and Monday night that I won't need.  Would be happy to give to someone needing a room.  Please PM if interested and I can try to transfer my name to yours. 
  • Options
    mt_wrxmt_wrx Posts: 33
    I've got a room at the Courtyard for Sunday and Monday night that I won't need.  Would be happy to give to someone needing a room.  Please PM if interested and I can try to transfer my name to yours. 
    PM'd  :)