BLACK35 said:
    They are pretty solid imo 

Very good live
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
  • Options
    RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    edited June 2018
    Love all the releases so far but I am struggling with the new tracks. Den of Thieves or Hope and Ruin are both probably my most consistently favorite albums.

Just found out they're playing Buffalo the same night as the Muse Global tour theater show... decisions, decisions.
    Post edited by RoeDawg13 on
    I am wired and fading...
  • Options
    haven't listed much to the news ones as I like to get the entire album and listen to it as a whole. New Album comes September I think.
  • Options
    RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    September 14th. I've got vinyl pre-ordered. I like doing an entire album to, and will still do that when it comes out but some bands I can't help myself with listening to whatever I can as soon as I can.
    I am wired and fading...
  • Options
    I also pre-ordered the Vinyl. Autographed copy. Ive heard bits and pieces of the 2 new ones but not enough to make a call on them.
  • Options
    How about the new album? 
    Im loving it. Nice little change up from their past albums. 
  • Options
    I don't mind the change but it seems like they played it safe to me. It's growing on me. For me, other albums that did a change in sound that I liked really went into the deep end for them. U2 - Achtung Baby, Sam Roberts Band - Collider, The Hip - Man Machine Poem just as a couple of examples. I think in a year or so that I'll probably not be listening at all to this which is what happened with their self titled disc as well. Still love everything through Hope and Ruin though.
    I am wired and fading...
  • Options
    That's funny because I like the self titled and think it's one of their best.
  • Options
    There's some tracks on there that I like a lot but there's also some ones that I find forgettable. I generally like the rockers although the slower stuff on H&R like Dreaming Man just nails it. To each his own though. How you been?
    I am wired and fading...
  • Options
    edited September 2018

@RoeDawg13 I agree. I really liked the 7 song EP too and the slower ones on it were Great. The more I listen to this new one the more I like.

Ive been great thanks. Getting ready for a CRB show in 1 1/2 weeks. Stoked for that. How about you

• Options
    The EP had some excellent songs for sure. I'm doing alright, in the process of moving so kind of hectic but it's all good.
    I am wired and fading...