ISO EV 2011 Sydney Foil by Emek offering $1400 or FT PJ20 Billboard

2»

Comments

• SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 1,596
    I had been told that Emek had one, but after a couple of months of waiting Erika told me last week that they do not
    I was given the same response.  He had/has one hanging in the Haight Street gallery, but I was told that's going on display at a different location next.. bummer.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 3,724
    Bump
    ISO:  2009 Adelaide AP
    thanks, Matt!
  • matt viallmatt viall Posts: 83
    SJD3232 said:
    I had been told that Emek had one, but after a couple of months of waiting Erika told me last week that they do not
    I was given the same response.  He had/has one hanging in the Haight Street gallery, but I was told that's going on display at a different location next.. bummer.
    Haight street gallery is selling off all their emek collection online.  But I didn’t see Sydney foil listed.  I scooped up emek Kansas City AP.  Score !!
    SJD3232 said:
    Haight street gallery is selling off all their emek collection online.  But I didn’t see Sydney foil listed.  I scooped up emek Kansas City AP.  Score !!
    Congrats, Matt!  I picked up a 2014 Coachella from that sale.
  • matt viallmatt viall Posts: 83
    SJD3232 said:
    SJD3232 said:
    Congrats, Matt!  I picked up a 2014 Coachella from that sale.
    Awesome !!!!
    Bump
    Will trade my Mint PJ20 Billboard bump
    bump
2»