jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
edited May 2018 in The Porch
 :s 
...........and Evelyn 

Post edited by jpdannabelle on

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    If I was extra fortunate in the ticket lottery and somehow won multiple tickets to one show (through wife, husband, friend etc...) would I be greedy and use those tickets for trade so I could go to a second and/or third show; or would I sell a ticket to a fellow 10c member who was shut out of the lottery completely? What would I do? Not sure. I don’t have any tickets so I don’t have to bear that terrible weight. I feel for those who have that problem though. 
    Going to multiple shows is not greedy. I get that you are frustrated that you have not secured a ticket but my guess is that this is probably not your best option to do so.  

Best of luck to you.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    The only way members got shut out of the 10C lottery for the Home and Away shows was if they only put in for GA. There will be plenty of reserved singles floating around from members here on the forums as the shows approach. Im sure you wont have a problem getting in.
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    What show are you looking for and are you only looking for GA? 

• Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,757
    Ranting to not be greedy by telling others to be less concerned with their frivolous wants and more concerned with your frivolous wants may not be the most persuasive tactic.

350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.