'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

1212223242527»

Comments

• ChopstickdropChopstickdrop Belltown- SeattlePosts: 3
    Makes you wonder if you lose your cell phone or it breaks before the show. Hopefully their is a backup . I might need to go case shopping sooner than later 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 299
    Makes you wonder if you lose your cell phone or it breaks before the show. Hopefully their is a backup . I might need to go case shopping sooner than later 

In the old days, a fan could lose their ticket, or have it stolen, and there was often no backup
  • Flanders357Flanders357 Posts: 10
    Looking for a Spare Seattle night 1 and/or a spare Missoula.  Thanks in Advance!
    PJ:
    2009- Seattle I
    2016-Wrigley I and II
    2018 European Tour-London II, Padova, Rome
    2018 Stadium Shows-Seattle & Missoula

EV:
    2017-Ohanafest
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 2,932
    I am seeing more and more GA tickets on the second hand sites this go around. I have no clue if they are successful with their sale or if 10 club is able to shut them down but it is still a little discouraging to see. 1200$ - 3000$ and more for one ticket. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 2

EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • Air23Air23 RomaPosts: 914
    Chicago night 1: Looking for 1 or 2 GA 
  • ZodZod Posts: 5,575
    PJNB said:
    I am seeing more and more GA tickets on the second hand sites this go around. I have no clue if they are successful with their sale or if 10 club is able to shut them down but it is still a little discouraging to see. 1200$ - 3000$ and more for one ticket. 
    It's definitely discouraging.  They go for so much because there's so few for sale.   The less there are, the more their worth.  I'm not sure how 10c cracks down on it.  Would a reseller voluntarily give up the personal info of their customers, or would 10c need to buy the tickets to try and figure that out.