Options

My name was drawn for 2 tickets to Fenway show on 9/4 but can't make it. Anyone interested?

My name was drawn for 2 tickets to Fenway show on 9/4 but can't make it.  Anyone interested?  
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,535
    Sure am! PM sent.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 918
    problem is you can only transfer one ticket
  • Options
    The pair is $247 which is what Ten Club charged me.  I can't transfer tickets according to the rules, so the only way to do this is for me to meet you after I get the tickets at will-call the day before show in Boston or Sutton area. Tickets are not released until the day before show, so seat location won't be given to me then.  I'm assuming they're decent seats considering I won the drawing from Ten Club.
  • Options
    jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
    The pair is $247 which is what Ten Club charged me.  I can't transfer tickets according to the rules, so the only way to do this is for me to meet you after I get the tickets at will-call the day before show in Boston or Sutton area. Tickets are not released until the day before show, so seat location won't be given to me then.  I'm assuming they're decent seats considering I won the drawing from Ten Club.
    Still don’t think it will work unless you give somebody your phone so they can walk in with it. 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    There are no physical tickets.  There is no will call.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,924
    Please see the rules:

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-home-and-away-ticket-pre-sale

Only one of the two tickets to a show may be transferred to the guest at later date. The member must use the remaining ticket. Info on when this feature is available and how to transfer your guest's ticket will be sent closer to the show date.

Thank you
This discussion has been closed.