Options

How to use stencil

darthdarth Houston, TX Posts: 139
is there a how to on the stencil or do i suck at google? Thanks lol
9/16/95; 10/14/00; 10/15/00; 10/17/00; 4/5/03; 4/6/03; 10/04/09; 11/12/12 (Ed); 11/16/13; 10/12/14

Comments

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Most young children can probably help you.
  • Options
    darthdarth Houston, TX Posts: 139
    CopperTom said:
    Haha fair enough
    9/16/95; 10/14/00; 10/15/00; 10/17/00; 4/5/03; 4/6/03; 10/04/09; 11/12/12 (Ed); 11/16/13; 10/12/14
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    CopperTom said:
    :rofl:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I have to get some fabric paint, I will stick the stencil with duck tape to the tee and whatever comes out will do, practice makes perfect, they say...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    U need to punch out the prefereations carefully.

Once that is done place stencil on a skateboard, wall, small woodland creature, etc and tape edges.  Top and bottom should suffice.

Take spray can color of choice, I prefer a nice Killer can blue, and hold spray can 6-8 inches away and spray in bursts going back and forth being careful to not make the paint run.

When don remove stencil and dab it with a paper towel to extend the life of your stencil.

Enjoy
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    So I haven't posted here in forever but was googling Pearl Jam stencil because I just tried mine tonight and I need more!!!!! So I was seeing if anyone had any others, or ways to make more, came across this post and thought I'd share how I used mine.

Had a black tee shirt that I thought well I'll try it on this and if I fuck it up nothing lost.
    I lightly glued the stencil to my shirt by painting the back of it with some elmer's knowing it will wash out. I let it sit for an hour so the glue would dry. Then I painted on some Soft Scrub, yes the cleanser. They do sell 'discharge paste'(what an awful name) but it's like $7 plus shipping for a little bottle so I bought the Soft Scrub for under $3 to see if it would work.
    I let it sit on my shirt for 30 minutes. Success!
    I sprayed the bleach off, peeled off the stencil this is how the shirt looked before I threw it in the washer. 
    Yes it's upside down, that's how I had the shirt when I sprayed it off, the graphic isn't upside down on my shirt though :D
    Washed the stencil off and it's drying for next time.
    Now to buy all the tee shirts and some fabric paint, and some dye...and paint to tag everything in my house....
    I really hope they do these stencils more!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy