Options

Pearl Jam Chile poster by Brad Klausen on sale @ the 10club store

13»

Comments

• Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    wow...still not sold out
    It is now
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    wow...still not sold out
    It is now
    I still see the add to cart button. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548
    This poster is a good example of how over time you can get a sense of an artist’s style.   What was cool ten years ago is more ordinary now.  Still good.  
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    yeah, your write... :P I checked again today, as opposed to last night, and it's back in stock...

• Options
    Now sold out.
  • Options
    Gman8Gman8 Posts: 15
    ebay listings before the sale has ever happened is a new one... if anyone wants to contact that person and try and figure out what city they live in or their name, I will be happy to cancel their order if they make a purchase today
    As a collector and not a flipper. BK, you rock! 
  • Options
    Gman8Gman8 Posts: 15
    Gman8 said:
    ebay listings before the sale has ever happened is a new one... if anyone wants to contact that person and try and figure out what city they live in or their name, I will be happy to cancel their order if they make a purchase today
    As a collector and not a flipper. BK, I am happy you are taking this approach. 

• Options
    Gman8 said:
    As a collector and not a flipper. BK, you rock! 
    Hats off to Brad Klausen!

• Options
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1481026042023954&id=209905232469381

The PJ Chile posters are all packed, I just need to print postage for 200 orders and paypals multi-shipping label tool is being funky so hopefully these will all get in the mail by monday or tuesday.... sorry for the delay, been workin on two new posters too...so this just feels like spinning plates 

am a bit behind on the Metallica poster sale too, that should be coming up next week hopefully... gotta knock out these two posters...!

• Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    Arrived today in Seattle, 45/205
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

@bradklausen how did this turn out? Were you able to catch the criminal and cancel the order?