Options

Chicago boots

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Would it be possible to get these from someone. I can download. FLAC or mp3 is fine. I have a friend went to the shows and was bragging, I wanna hear the shows, as well.

I know this is sorta against the rules, but I just wanna get a taste of the songs from the new album and just the new live sound.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JohnBriggsJohnBriggs Posts: 101
    If you know it's against the rules then why ask? people get banned for this stuff bro.
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    Would it be possible to get these from someone. I can download. FLAC or mp3 is fine. I have a friend went to the shows and was bragging, I wanna hear the shows, as well.

I know this is sorta against the rules, but I just wanna get a taste of the songs from the new album and just the new live sound.

If you can download then download it for yourself.

https://bootlegs2.pearljam.com/
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Itsa pretty simple reason really, I dont have access to a credit card. I am willing to trade the bootlegs I have in my collection but that too is against the rules, so basically I am askin someone to bend the rules. I have spent more than enough on PJ to warrant gettin a couple shows. Its not like I am some fairweather fan that is never gonna spend money on PJ again. I plan on attending a second leg show and I always spend around 100 bucks at the merch booth, and as soon as I get some sort of debit/credit card, ordering shows will be no problem. If someone helps me out, they will be rewarded.

I just want a taste of the new tour sound and songs and the Chitown shows seemed like a good option.
  • Options
    jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    "bend the rules"? Sounds like you want to "break the rules". And sorry, don't have the Chicago shows. I have Toronto Night 1, and the songs sound fantastic.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    Itsa pretty simple reason really, I dont have access to a credit card. I am willing to trade the bootlegs I have in my collection but that too is against the rules, so basically I am askin someone to bend the rules. I have spent more than enough on PJ to warrant gettin a couple shows. Its not like I am some fairweather fan that is never gonna spend money on PJ again. I plan on attending a second leg show and I always spend around 100 bucks at the merch booth, and as soon as I get some sort of debit/credit card, ordering shows will be no problem. If someone helps me out, they will be rewarded.

I just want a taste of the new tour sound and songs and the Chitown shows seemed like a good option.

Don't you have a friend/parent that can help you out with the credit card thing?
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    don't they have those prepaid credit cards available everywhere now?
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:

asking someone to bend the rules on an offical pearl jam site isnt the greatest of ideas. go get a pre paid visa card and buy it like everyone else.
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    asking someone to bend the rules on an offical pearl jam site isnt the greatest of ideas. go get a pre paid visa card and buy it like everyone else.

Where do I get these so-called prepaid visas. I live in southern Illinois, and we are a little behind on trends(we got grunge in about 97).
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    Where do I get these so-called prepaid visas. I live in southern Illinois, and we are a little behind on trends(we got grunge in about 97).

at a bank.