Options

Hotel Zachary Wrigley Field Hotel

I know there are various Chicago hotel threads and such.  This should probably be elsewhere but thought it would get the most attention here.  The Hotel Zachary, basically attached to Wrigley Field is taking reservations now.  It's not cheap, but if you got the money and want to be close to Wrigley for the shows its open.

Comments

• Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Wow $469 and night!
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    I reserved hotel indigo for 280 with Parking on site for 49 a day. It’s a little bit away but I thought it was reasonable price wise. I’m not overly familiar with Chicago so I may be screwed for all I know haha 
  • Options
    JvollmanJvollman Posts: 129
    It's actually a great location...  tons of bars and good restaurants in walking distance (Gibson's, Tavern, ect).  There is a Lou Malnattis right there too if you're into deep dish.  And getting to wrigley couldn't be easier...  1/2 block to red line which drops you off a block from gates.  Now as far as how nice the hotel goes, I don't know.  I do know its not a total dump though.....  Good choice overall!
    First - Chicago, Illinois (March 10, 1994) *
    In Between - Chicago (9), East Troy (4) Champaign (1), Noblesville (1), Moline (1)
    Last - Wrigley (August 20, 2016)
  • Options
    JensStillHereJensStillHere Columbus, Ohio Posts: 101
    I stayed at Hotel Indigo in 2016 and it's cute! It is a little ways away but with Uber I had zero issues getting around. Clean hotel, safe area, nice modern rooms and a couple blocks from the water.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,944
    Just want to add something to what JVollman said, Don't go to Lou Malnati's there, walk south 3 blocks and go to Pizanos, Also owned by the Malnati family, but a better version of their recipe.

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,374
    astev09 said:
    I reserved hotel indigo for 280 with Parking on site for 49 a day. It’s a little bit away but I thought it was reasonable price wise. I’m not overly familiar with Chicago so I may be screwed for all I know haha 
    You can get 4 and 5 star hotels on Hotwire for WAY less than that....never book so early.