1 guest only TIX trade or sale Reserved Seating: Seattle 8/8,Missoula 8/13, Chicago 8/20,Boston 9/4

PILLOW12345PILLOW12345 Cocoa Beach, FLPosts: 5
edited February 21 in The Porch
I would like to  swap (for Seattle August 10  as I am attending Seattle Night 2 and seeking more tix for that night) I would like to swap  or sell  for 4 other shows, (not my ticket),1 guest only TIX trade or sell :
Reserved Seating: 4 shows, 1 Guest ticket for each:
Seattle 8/8,    Missoula 8/13,      Chicago 8/20,     Boston 9/4
My friend cannot make the shows due to family illness.
 I will make every show and would like a guest to use the guest ticket.
 I am acting upon  the suggestion of a  TEN CLUB rep when I called to inquire if the above mentioned  was a possibility, since  my friend can't  make any of the shows:(
Just to be clear then, I was informed this would not be a violation, as  I may still seek a guest for each show through the Pearl Jam community to have a guest attend 4 shows along with me.
 Doesn't get Eddie Vedder!
Thank you :)

Post edited by PILLOW12345 on

Comments

• kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 114
    I'm interested in buying your extra reserved seat for Chicago 8/20 for a friend whose not a member on here. I have 2 seats myself but I also have 2 friends that want to go. I've never bought a ticket on here and I would verify its all OK to do before doing so. I don't want my membership revoked! But my friend could be your guest..if that's allowed.
  • nicky-p38nicky-p38 Posts: 300
    I'm looking for 1 Missoula ticket. Pm sent 
  • PILLOW12345PILLOW12345 Cocoa Beach, FLPosts: 5
    edited February 22
    Thank you Nicky-p38 and Kaseylily, from what I understand, we are not in violation and should not have our membership revoked, but will follow up with TEN CLUB to ensure we can proceed come July when more guest ticket info will be provided to us.
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 114
    Thank you Nicky-p38 and Kaseylily, from what I understand, we are not in violation and should not have our membership revoked, but will follow up with TEN CLUB to ensure we can proceed come July when more guest ticket info will be provided to us.
    Thanks so much!  =)