Options

Stub Hub

Here is my question if the tickets being sold through Stub Hub are not 10C tickets where do they come from? There seem to be a lot of them.
Indianapolis, Indiana 11-24-1991 East Troy, Wisconsin 08-29-1992 West Lafayette, Indiana 03-17-1994 Milwaukee, Wisconsin 07-09-1995 Chicago, Illinois 07-11-1995 East Troy, Wisconsin 06-26-1998 Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-2000 Chicago, Illinois 09-23-2002 Noblesville, Indiana 06-22-2003 Toledo, Ohio 10-02-2004 Chicago, Illinois 10-05-2005 Grand Rapids, MI 05-19-2006 Chicago, Illinois 08-02-2007 Chicago, Illinois 08-23-2009 Noblesville, Indiana 05-07-2010 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 Chicago, IL 07-19-2013

Comments

• Options
    BazarBazar Posts: 13
    I agree ... was trying to get 2 tickets for Seattle n2 and Missoula for our 25th anniversary and got denied on both.... Missoula I was gonna have to buy 4 nosebleed....
    starting to really give up
  • Options
    I didnt do the 10C lottery because i wanted to take my wife and son so i would of needed 3 tickets, well that plan went to shit quick. It would be nice if you could get up to four tickets through the 10C (DARE TO DREAM) LOL
    Indianapolis, Indiana 11-24-1991 East Troy, Wisconsin 08-29-1992 West Lafayette, Indiana 03-17-1994 Milwaukee, Wisconsin 07-09-1995 Chicago, Illinois 07-11-1995 East Troy, Wisconsin 06-26-1998 Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-2000 Chicago, Illinois 09-23-2002 Noblesville, Indiana 06-22-2003 Toledo, Ohio 10-02-2004 Chicago, Illinois 10-05-2005 Grand Rapids, MI 05-19-2006 Chicago, Illinois 08-02-2007 Chicago, Illinois 08-23-2009 Noblesville, Indiana 05-07-2010 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
  • Options
    Megfernandez1Megfernandez1 Western Mass Posts: 8
    Beware of Stubhub people. They're no longer a reliable" last resort option". Many people losing there hard earned money to these scumbags
    lately. I myself have been taken by these D bags... 1st was Dead & Co  tix that I purchased, and was denied entry at the gate. They told me the Stub Hub seller cancelled my tickets as "lost", and was reissued new ones . 2nd time I had tickets sent to me . After signing for them found envelope with 2 blank pieces of paper, No TICKETS. Tried to do a chargeback w/ stubhub, to no avail.. If they'res a problem, Stubhub sides with the seller. Do a quick google search "StubHub Scammed", and you'll see hundreds of complaints. Use at your own risk people .
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    Beware of Stubhub people. They're no longer a reliable" last resort option". Many people losing there hard earned money to these scumbags
    lately. I myself have been taken by these D bags... 1st was Dead & Co  tix that I purchased, and was denied entry at the gate. They told me the Stub Hub seller cancelled my tickets as "lost", and was reissued new ones . 2nd time I had tickets sent to me . After signing for them found envelope with 2 blank pieces of paper, No TICKETS. Tried to do a chargeback w/ stubhub, to no avail.. If they'res a problem, Stubhub sides with the seller. Do a quick google search "StubHub Scammed", and you'll see hundreds of complaints. Use at your own risk people .
    Weird.  I thought reliability/customer service was the only good part about SH and had heard that they always take care of the buyer and charge the seller if this happens. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669

I've had good experiences with stub hub and I often purchase PJ tickets from stub hub when i lost TC presale and had no luck through the general sale.  a few years ago I saw a ticket on the wrigley field for a really cheap price so i bought it.  the seller didn't want to release the ticket to me, so stub hub reached out to me and got me another seat in the same row on the field from the seller.  I think the seller had many seats for sale in that row and priced my ticket low by mistake.  an error in my favor. when i went to the show, most of the seats in my row were empty.  what a shame.  but i had a great time.
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    terrym08terrym08 Posts: 370
    MR242791 said:

I've had good experiences with stub hub and I often purchase PJ tickets from stub hub when i lost TC presale and had no luck through the general sale.  a few years ago I saw a ticket on the wrigley field for a really cheap price so i bought it.  the seller didn't want to release the ticket to me, so stub hub reached out to me and got me another seat in the same row on the field from the seller.  I think the seller had many seats for sale in that row and priced my ticket low by mistake.  an error in my favor. when i went to the show, most of the seats in my row were empty.  what a shame.  but i had a great time.
    I've never used StubHub before but are the service fees generally as expensive as what I've seen for the PJ tickets?
  • Options
    Megfernandez1Megfernandez1 Western Mass Posts: 8
    edited February 2018
    terrym08 said:
    MR242791 said:

I've never used StubHub before but are the service fees generally as expensive 
    Post edited by Megfernandez1 on
This discussion has been closed.