Options

rows 1 and 10 FENWAY?

mcrokmcrok Posts: 628
Will they be random lotto like last time?  Didn't see a mention of it in the details...thanks
96 - Ft Lauderdale
98 - ATL; WPB I & II
00 - WPB I & II
03 - Boston I; Detroit I & II
04 - Boston VFC I & II
05 - Borgata II
08 - WPB; NY MSG I & II
10 - CLE
12 - Music Midtown; EV Jax II; EV Orlando I&II
13 - BWI; CVille; CLT
14 - Memphis
16 - Jax; Gville; Cola; Fenway II

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    Assuming yes but you are right it was not mentioned in the announcement.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757

Seating

• We reserve the best seats in the house for fan club tickets.
    • Seat locations are not revealed until tickets are collected on the day of the show.
    • For shows with a General Admission section in front of the stage, Ten Club Reserved Seating will start on the side sections closest to the stage extending back, as well as the first rows on the venue floor behind the General Admission section.
    • For Pearl Jam shows that are 100% seated (no standing pit in front of the stage), tickets are allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation unless otherwise announced.
    • For Reserved Seated Pearl Jam shows, fan club ticket locations start from the first rows on the floor and extending back, we also reserve the side sections closest to the stage when necessary. In some cases there will be season ticket holder seats in these areas, however we do our best to work around these circumstances which are out of our control.
    • Group seating is not an option, but your pair of tickets will be seated together.
    • Wheelchair accessible seating is available through Ten Club. If you require ADA seating, please contact us with the subject "Disabled Seating".
    • General Admission tickets purchased through the fan club will allow fan club members early entry into the venue whenever possible. Members will receive wristbands which will authorize early entry.
    • Early entry wristbands may only be claimed at the box office by the Ten Club member unless otherwise specified in the pre-sale announcement. No exchanges. No transfers. Any member found selling their early entry wristband will result in the revocation of all future ticket and wristband privileges.
  • Options
    1, 2, 9 and 10.

But yeah. I assume so, but 10C didn't say either way. I would also like to know.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    I imagine when the lottery goes live we'll get an answer.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,434
    Yes to lottery rows!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 1,752
    on2legs said:
    Yes to lottery rows!
    This 
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,117
    "
    • For Pearl Jam shows that are 100% seated (no standing pit in front of the stage), tickets are allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation unless otherwise announced."

I have in the past interpreted this as floor only. But the rule does not specify. Is it implied by the reference of no pit? It just says tickets are allocated, not floor tickets are allocated. Could it possibly be referring to the entire stadium?
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    "
    • For Pearl Jam shows that are 100% seated (no standing pit in front of the stage), tickets are allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation unless otherwise announced."

I have in the past interpreted this as floor only. But the rule does not specify. Is it implied by the reference of no pit? It just says tickets are allocated, not floor tickets are allocated. Could it possibly be referring to the entire stadium?

No, its rows 1, 2, 9 & 10 in front of the stage only.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    Huge Pearl Jam fan from Tokyo, Japan want ticket any shows in Boston. Will you please let me in as a guest of your 10C member if you win the lottery. I will pay more you pay for the ticket depending on the seat. I completely forgot to renew my 10C membership. Please let me in or gimme some advice. Thank you.
    If a 10 Club member wants to sell you a ticket for more then what they payed for? I say do NOT buy the ticket. I think you'll be able to find a member who will sell you their extra for what they payed: FACE VALUE!>Plenty of members do this, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding a ticket. 
  • Options
    jedimaster4492jedimaster4492 Tokyo Posts: 6
    Thank you! I hope I will get good seet:)
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Poncier said:
    "

So did we get confirmation that this rule about rows 1, 2, 9 and 10 will indeed apply to Fenway?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    JH6056 said:
    Poncier said:
    "

So did we get confirmation that this rule about rows 1, 2, 9 and 10 will indeed apply to Fenway?
    Yes ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    Jedi did you sign up for Ticketmaster Verified Fan ? 
    Try to get tickets there if you did sign up.  Also,  people are always trying to secure tickets and then find better ones.  So they then sell their tickets for face value on this board.  Don’t pay more for tickets as you are just fueling the scalpers.  

Also, Fenway is a big venue, I am confident you will get in at a reasonable price , and if you work the boards one of the cool people here will hook you up.  In 2003 I met a girl from this board in front of the Pennsylvania Hotel across from MSG.  I took the train into the city , my friends all laughed at me and said she won’t shot or the ticket will be fake.  I never doubted that girl.  Show was great , I watch the dvd often as a reminder !!  You will get into the show !! I have that much faith in the cool people on this board !!

jedi I hope you get to come see the shows !! I am not a Sox fan, but seein Peale Jam at Fenway is simply awesome !! 
  • Options
    stickman said:
    Try to get tickets there if you did sign up.  Also,  people are always trying to secure tickets and then find better ones.  So they then sell their tickets for face value on this board.  Don’t pay more for tickets as you are just fueling the scalpers.  

Also, Fenway is a big venue, I am confident you will get in at a reasonable price , and if you work the boards one of the cool people here will hook you up.  In 2003 I met a girl from this board in front of the Pennsylvania Hotel across from MSG.  I took the train into the city , my friends all laughed at me and said she won’t shot or the ticket will be fake.  I never doubted that girl.  Show was great , I watch the dvd often as a reminder !!  You will get into the show !! I have that much faith in the cool people on this board !!

jedi I hope you get to come see the shows !! I am not a Sox fan, but seein Peale Jam at Fenway is simply awesome !! 

cutz said:
    Huge Pearl Jam fan from Tokyo, Japan want ticket any shows in Boston. Will you please let me in as a guest of your 10C member if you win the lottery. I will pay more you pay for the ticket depending on the seat. I completely forgot to renew my 10C membership. Please let me in or gimme some advice. Thank you.
    If a 10 Club member wants to sell you a ticket for more then what they payed for? I say do NOT buy the ticket. I think you'll be able to find a member who will sell you their extra for what they payed: FACE VALUE!>Plenty of members do this, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding a ticket. 
    10C member helped and offered me Fenway ticket at face value if he win the lottery. I know that will be awesome show out there. I have been two shows in Japan but the crowd is so quiet and polite to listen the band. But I wanna go crazy like you do! 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,117
    edited February 2018
    stickman said:

Not giving a chance for  the best or decent seats every show every tour for newer members "fuels the scalpers" as well.
    Post edited by Lerxst1992 on
  • Options
    stickman said:

• Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    @Lerxst1992 I understand what you are saying, and I think the 10c handles that as best they can.  For some tours in the past it was all random and seniority was not a factor.  The. They went back to seniority and added the 1/2 & 9/10 lottery.  Which any fan club member can win.  Can’t say I have never been like ugh
  • Options
    I have a quick question just out of personal curiosity.  Has anyone who normally gets seats in the 3rd thru 8th rows ever won the first row lottery?  I wonder if the Ten Club just disqualifies those members from the lottery so that others further back can experience the show from the front.  
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,922
    I have a quick question just out of personal curiosity.  Has anyone who normally gets seats in the 3rd thru 8th rows ever won the first row lottery?  I wonder if the Ten Club just disqualifies those members from the lottery so that others further back can experience the show from the front.  
    I feel like I remember hearing about that happening. Either a member here or a friend of someone.  Guy had a 4 digit fanclub number and won 10th row seats, which were worse than what he normally got.  Could have just been a joke though.
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    Poncier said:
    "

I wish everyone in the first 50 rows or so were directly in "front of the stage" but I guess that's impossible at baseball parks/fields. I had great seats at Fenway last time, but some people that were in the first ten rows or so were seated all the way to the side in front of the jumbo-trons. I overheard some snobby 10Clubbers bitching that people with higher numbers were in front of the stage but a few rows back and the these lower # 10Clubbers were obvious jealous, especially at the beginning of the show.

Arenas are cool because the rows don't extend that far off to the side, but then again seeing PJ at Fenway Park was pretty amazing. I assume it's the same at Wrigley...when you turn around and see all the fans on the field and in the bleachers with the great lighting all around the place...it's pretty trippy!

-sorry for ramblin'
  • Options
    risrisrisris Posts: 76
    Sorry to ask but what is the significance of Rows 1, 2, 9 & 10?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    risris said:
    Sorry to ask but what is the significance of Rows 1, 2, 9 & 10?
    They are randomly assigned and are not based on seniority.