Options

Pearl Jam and EV mystery tube event coming in one week, and a stage used set list extravaganza

124»

Comments

• Options
    sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 720
    Arriving Friday.  Stoked!
    (Although I laughed at USPS Express shipping taking from Tuesday to Friday from NY to NJ.  USPS is the worst.)
    Atrocious 
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • Options
    laa1025laa1025 Posts: 128
    My tracking said coming Friday, but just refreshed and it's out for deliver today. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I got excited and checked mine...and it still shows the same scan as yesterday a 2PM.  Again...USPS, a model of efficiency.  :loser:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    My mystery tube solved!!!
  • Options
    laa1025laa1025 Posts: 128
    Nice! I got 2009 San Diego.
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Wow.. just wow. At a loss for words as this has been a top ISO for a while. I finally accepted that the only way I’d end up with this is through a mystery sale. Somehow that came true today! Our baby will be here between tonight and Saturday( induced Sat night), so quite a big few days for Dad!!! Thanks Collectionzz and Steve. Great dude for sure.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Boom there it is!!!!!
    Congrats on the babies.  ;)
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    SJD3232 said:
    Wow.. just wow. At a loss for words as this has been a top ISO for a while. I finally accepted that the only way I’d end up with this is through a mystery sale. Somehow that came true today! Our baby will be here between tonight and Saturday( induced Sat night), so quite a big few days for Dad!!! Thanks Collectionzz and Steve. Great dude for sure.

CONGRATS on the new addition to your family...
    and the sweet Pittsburgh poster too!!!

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    derbydave said:
    SJD3232 said:

CONGRATS on the new addition to your family...
    and the sweet Pittsburgh poster too!!!

Yes. Agree with Diamond Dave.  Congrats on both additions to your family!!!
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    Any one here land the signed EV poster?
    Minneapolis '98, East Troy '00, Pittsburgh '03, Thunder Bay '05, St. Paul '06 (Two Nights), Kansas City '10, Eddie Solo Minneapolis '11, Eddie Solo Las Vegas (Night Two), Philadelphia '13 (Night One), Lincoln '14, St. Paul '14, Greenville '16, Wrigley II '16, Berlin '18, Missoula '18
  • Options
    Ames Columbia SC 2008 -

Las Vegas 2006 Ames

The next two are S/D
    2012 Deluna Festival Pendleton vs Cliver
    Looks pretty sweet in person, a small tear on the border on lower left side

(This is not the image of the actual poster I got)

Klausen Monterrey/Mexico City 2005
    There is a colored 'blot' that is not obvious at all in lower part of the poster.

• Options
    Open to trades.  Really like the BK but do not know if it will find a spot on the walls with how many others are waiting.
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    Picked up a scratch and dent mystery tube with the hold overs from the initial sale.  Fingers crossed for the DC Reaper - haven’t seen anyone mention getting it yet.