Options

Soldier Field Download Release

Was there a specific date set for this archive show to be released?  Thanks 

Comments

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    mickcasey said:
    CD & digital are usually made available after the vinyl starts shipping. 
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Is the cd and dl supposed to be the full show?
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    mickcasey said:
    Did vinyl start shipping yet? Would love to grab this on digital. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    I believe the original description said they are, but of lower quality, which is why they were not pressed to vinyl.
    I also think it said the vinyl comes with a digital version of the missing songs.
    But it was a while ago, so maybe my memory is wrong.
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    mace1229 said:
    I believe the original description said they are, but of lower quality, which is why they were not pressed to vinyl.
    I also think it said the vinyl comes with a digital version of the missing songs.
    But it was a while ago, so maybe my memory is wrong.
    the tracks that were not recorded on the 24 track master, are going to be available on all formats, but I think it will be download only still.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    bbiggs said:
    mickcasey said:
    Did vinyl start shipping yet? Would love to grab this on digital. 
    No, not yet. Should ship in either December or January.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
    Crossing fingers they have 24bit flacs for this shoe for sale at the 10club store.